The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hey, Hey Rider…

Hey, Hey rider!
lets ask him a question! cheese
i’ll start….....

hey rider, do you know how much longer till the girls section will be up???

Hey amakat,

Thanks for starting this thread…  LOL  tongue wink

The Girls section is being put together by the girls. LB is heading up the section and she is currently working very hard on putting it all together. I don’t really like to guarantee dates, because something always happens to change the date, but it should be a few months, hopefully before the end of the year. I will speak to LB soon to see where they are at with it.

One thing is for sure, the Girls section is run 100% by girls.

grin

It was an all day/night extravaganza. I paced myself well and was hangover free this morning. I’ve actually had a really busy day today too!

Yeah, he copped it big time! Firstly he crashed while quad biking and got hit up with a $250 repair bill. He was on the quad bike in a yellow dress, funny stuff. To be honest, he was spewing his guts and completely passed out by 9pm, before the ‘entertainment’ even arrived. I felt pretty sorry for him. We also made him walk through all the main bars and restaurants in Bondi beach in a gimp outfit. So many people out, he copped it so bad! Haha LOL

Photos to come…

Sorry Bruce…

^^^ HAHA ^^^

rider26 - 29 August 2010 10:22 AM

Hey amakat,

Thanks for starting this thread…  LOL  tongue wink

The Girls section is being put together by the girls. LB is heading up the section and she is currently working very hard on putting it all together. I don’t really like to guarantee dates, because something always happens to change the date, but it should be a few months, hopefully before the end of the year. I will speak to LB soon to see where they are at with it.

One thing is for sure, the Girls section is run 100% by girls.

grin

okay cool thanks rider

Hey Rider, have you got anything planned for Boardworld to keep us entertained over summer?!

heaps of comps I hope! grin

snowcrazy - 29 August 2010 12:10 PM

Hey Rider, have you got anything planned for Boardworld to keep us entertained over summer?!

Northern Hemisphere photography contest. I will also be blogging about my season in Whistler, Canada. Hopefully I will get more people on board to do the same. We be filming a lot of new content for the snow section. Skate section will also be up and running over summer, including contests. And of course I will be posting the latest and greatest snowboarding videos, video blogs, teasers, photos, and more straight onto the homepage all winter too.

Hey Rider, what’s your position on “Deer Gore”?

I had to Google ‘deer gore’ - I’m not a fan! I keep thinking of poor Bambi. raspberry

But now I’m curious, what’s your position on deer gore?

Like any road accident, you don’t want to look at it, but you just can’t help yourself! It makes you wonder about the damage that a roo would cause when hit like that…