The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

I remember the first festival i went to after “The Decision” (Field Day on NYD a few years ago) and the amount of Heat “Fans” with the brand new Lebron jersey was astounding.

You’ll always have bandwagon supporters following big players. Jordans, Kobes, Shaqs… some of my friends are like that. They will never be true loyal fans. I went to two Heat games a couple of seasons ago. Speaking truthfully, I was one of the most passionate suporters in the crowd. Well, the dancing banana guy seemed pretty into it haha, but let’s not count him.

Yeap I’m one of those who supports team because of the players haha. My favorite player when I was a kid was Pippen, thus I love the 90’s Bulls. Right now if I have to pick a team it’s probably Golden state or Chicago if Rose is playing (didn’t like how they play dirty vs Miami, e.g. Nazr pushing Lebron for no reason, etc.). I like physical teams but not dirty (e.g. Bad Boy Pistons w/ Isiah, Laimbeer).

Haven’t seen anything about today’s game cause I’ll watch it tonight. But after game 1, this was posted:

I think they remembered after game 2. Not that I can talk right now. Getting smashed.  disappointed

rider26 - 12 June 2013 01:02 PM

I think they remembered after game 2. Not that I can talk right now. Getting smashed.  disappointed

Got killed. It’s going to be an interesting series. I think it might have been that Wade’s wife was on Dr Phil today.

What’s LeBron’s excuse? HORRIBLE game by my Heat.

rider26 - 12 June 2013 01:52 PM

What’s LeBron’s excuse? HORRIBLE game by my Heat.

Oh Jeremy! What happened to the Heat in that game!!!!???? Terrible!! 30 point whooping!!

Revenge in game 4 is imminent!  rage  basketball

Yeh boy!

This is funny.

“A strong man can have a weak vulva.” LOL

rider26 - 13 June 2013 11:15 AM

This is funny.

“A strong man can have a weak vulva.” LOL

Oh man…. After living in the sth florida area for an extended amount of time its sad to say that these “americano’s” are very common.. In other words, IDIOTS are everywhere!

All the gear, no idea.  teacherboy

WoW! Every one is on the program when they are in the finals in Miami.

This is it. Do or die. I feel whoever wins today will win the finals.

#GoHeat!  cool smile  basketball  michelle