The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Something for the next Shred

ozgirl - 29 May 2013 06:20 PM

Lets hope Thredbo ski patrol are as cool as Perisher’s eh? wink

ive heard they’re way cooler LOL  tongue wink

i think cam would defs break some sort of bone again this year if these were introduced

LOL Didnt he end up finding out that it wasnt actually broken?

DylanV - 29 May 2013 06:54 PM

LOL Didnt he end up finding out that it wasnt actually broken?

yeah came back to sydney got it re xrayed and they said just a bad sprain…... after organizing to have all his holidays and rdo’s while it was “broken” and his boss potentially putting someone else on as cam is an apprentice carpenter. he only needed a few days off work and then was back to it.

spaz - 29 May 2013 05:57 PM

Snow bike is $50 from Aldi winter sale on June 1st.
I’ll get one if others commit to buy them - and I’m poor!

Who’s in list (buying Aldi Snow Bike);
spaz

I’d be keen but if I make it means taking the bus, I hear they like to charge extra for luggage. Bastards. Reckon I’d do pretty good to,  less steering and gravity likes me waaay more than you Spaz….

hmmm sounds like a challenge.

spaz
snowdragen

^you in Dylan?

snowdragon - 29 May 2013 07:30 PM
spaz - 29 May 2013 05:57 PM

Snow bike is $50 from Aldi winter sale on June 1st.
I’ll get one if others commit to buy them - and I’m poor!

spaz

I’d be keen but if I make it means taking the bus, I hear they like to charge extra for luggage. Bastards. Reckon I’d do pretty good to,  less steering and gravity likes me waaay more than you Spaz….

Meh, if i can’t give you a lift i can prob do a pre shred gear pick up.

Got one today.

I’ve half stickered it, and plan to pimp it out.
Daughter wasn’t impressed when I started measuring up push bike parts to it, should of seen her face when I told her I didn’t buy it for her. Ouch!

No bikes at my Aldi, wasn’t impressed. Maybe set a time trial event? (Insert devil smile here?) Can mobiles no longer do smileys?  Dragon is sad and most probably behind the news ancient style…

LOL that is gold!!!
I foresee more than broken limbs here… gulp wink

I foresee twisted metal, pain, fun.

There was a stack of them left at one (of the 3) Aldis I visited yesterday (trying to get the right size in a pair of shoes).