The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Boardworld Shred 2013 - Dates, Thredbo. Lock it in!

Is that were the Esky comes from?

K2_TeacherBoy - 30 May 2013 03:29 PM

Is that were the Esky comes from?

Hahaha fully

Crackenback Cottage - some of you might know it as “the maze”. It has a big hedge style maze out the back.
It’s cross the road from WildBrumby (best schnapps of all kinds -Devils Tongue my fav- wink they also make very good 100proof vodka, and do good food as well).
Crackenback Cottage is the next door neighbour of Bimblebumby camping grounds.

It’s just as you start going up hill toward the tube after the long flat section.

Um don’t think its that they are talking about!

Unless I know them (I know the owners of crackenback cottage!)

Yeh Ben just said that its their family place

ozgirl - 30 May 2013 02:07 PM

Told ya tongue laugh

(Either that or the don’t want to give out their exact location LOL Don’t blame them they might lose a toaster!)

But from the above they are not staying in the village!

ROFL LOL LOL

ozgirl - 30 May 2013 10:22 PM

Um don’t think its that they are talking about!

Unless I know them (I know the owners of crackenback cottage!)

Missed last post on page 10 red face
I lived in Wollondibby in winter 2000, was really good. Chasing Brumbies and stuff.
I swear that valley is the home of rainbows.

kiris and Ben I think we’ve met, or may know each other or ridden together.
Have you been going to the snow for a few years then I guess?

I havent done too much time down there personally, Kris definitely has had her fair share of guest’s down there. 6 degree’s of Kevin Bacon right? haha tongue laugh

Speaking of people spaz knows.. You know my friend Matty!! (well we have him as a mutual friend on Facebook.. Noticed the other day..)  how do you know matt? I know him from gaming.. He used to play a game I played and we used to call each other all the time.. Went clubbing with him not too long ago!!! (off topic I know.. Lol sorry!!)

Not sure h0z, might be best for me to say; “I don’t know him, have never met him and most certainly haven’t worked with him” big surprise
I think I know him from the snow 2011 (another mutual friend he and I have).

haha fair enough!!

I once met a guy when I was in Sweden. When I got my previous job, he was the mutual friend of me and the guy sitting next to me… Small world smile

Yes yes accommodation is booked I cannot wait for this season to turn it on!  smile

^^ Stoked! shaka

So…
I have a friend who runs a lodge in Thredbo.
It sleeps 26 and looks like the whole lodge can be booked during the Shred dates (if there are no other bookings then).
Not as much of a hassel to organize as places I’ve done in the past (but wont get lift ticket deals).

Looking into what price for BWM to get the whole lodge for the week of the shred and what price can be done per room (sleeps 3-4 per room).

Prices are pretty good, I’ll be staying here throughout the season whenever I’m there.
It has all facilities and a commercial kitchen for guests to use.