The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snow Dreams

ozgirl - 29 May 2013 02:34 PM

Are you sure you aren’t sleeping in it?

its got a helmet, goggles, loose cartel bindings and a whole array of other uncomfortable things, im definitely not sleeping on those LOL

But snuggling up to them at night is okay?

just put them on, you wont be as uncomfortable then.

I usually fall asleep with any new gear on the bed. Just like last night with my BW beanie.

I tried to spoon my board once… let’s just say I dropped it and it hit an unfortunate area… boards aren’t cuddly.

Agreed, boards aren’t cuddly. But it took me several lacerations to find that out.

I always “hug” my board when waiting for the tube, or for friends to come out after lunch/drinks..  smile

Set the new board up yesterday and last night was the first snow dream of the season. Nothing too intense, just grass to boot high snow overnight and the run to myself. Definately fuels the stoke though.

That sounds like a rad dream!! I havent had many dreams lately but I did have some mulled wine Friday night which always reminds me of the snow smile

h0z I do the same thing!! Boards can be cuddly when you’re wearing snow gear haha.

Haha, yep and it beats actually holding them while waiting for people!

Azz - 06 June 2013 07:33 AM

that kinda looks like the road the elephant picked me up on

My life scares me. Does it mean I’m living large?