The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

on imgur you don’t have to create an account.

You can also use facebook, once your photo is uploaded, right click on the photo and select ‘‘copy image URL’‘. Then paste that into your reply USE ‘‘POST REPLY’’ instead of ‘‘fast reply’‘, highlight the url and click the camera button.
You can do this for any image you fin on the net.

Welcome onboard Vincent.

VHILW - 27 May 2013 10:12 PM

Hi All
I posted my first post today and got an invite from ozgirl to introduce myself.
Anyway, my real name is Vincent I have been lurking on this forum for about 6 months but only recently decided to sign up.
I am still relatively new to snowboarding, having only tried it the first time about 2 years ago. Seriously thought it was going to be one of those sports I can say tried it and forget about it but have been hooked on it since.  In total, I have done about 16 days of boarding in NZ and South Korea.  Hoping to do more this year plus getting both my 8yo and 4yo into the sports.
Bought my first snowboard recently, but not sure how to post a pic of it. Its a 2014 Burton Custom flying v with cartel bindings.

Last but not least, thank you to those who post religiously on this forum as you make it easy for us newcomers to learn more about the sport, equipment, video etc.

Cheers

Welcome to Boardworld, Vincent. shaka

For images, you just need to copy and paste the image URL, highlight it, then hit the button (button not available in FAST REPLY but you can still post images manually).

Hey everyone, my name is Ben, I suck at intro’s so if the following sucks let me know haha…

Anyway… I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as one of the co-owners of a company called Chimp Clothing. We are a Sydney based apparel company who launched earlier this year.
Our major inspiration for the company is our downright love for snowboard and skateboarding and the lifestyle that we all know and love. As a company we want to try and represent that as much as possible. 

After recently meeting with Jeremy he recommended we get online, talk you guys, (which he highly praised as being a great online community) and discuss our ideas and give you exclusive information to what is coming up with our brand. Moving into the next half of the year we are very stoked to be working closely with Jeremy and the team at Boardworld, and can’t wait to get you involved in some really exciting stuff we have in the works.

If you want to know more you can check us out on the following medias

http://www.chimpclothing.com.au
http://www.facebook.com/ChimpClothingOz
instagram.com/chimpclothing‎

All your feedback and support is highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Peace, Ben

Welcome mate! Had a look through your store. Like the style of your product. Looking forwards to what comes in the future!

Thanks Mate. The feedback is much appreciated smile

Welcome to the community, Ben. cool grin

Guys, I’m so stoked on Chimp Clothing. I caught up with their team the other day and we had an awesome chat about everything. These dudes are super passionate about our industry and they’re going about their business in such a refreshing way. Chimp Clothing is definitely a brand to keep your eyes on.

For now, please show your support and follow their social pages.

Already have wink I think I will be making some tee and hat purchases soon.

Pretty creative stuff you got goin on there Ben. I likey.

Wait till you guys see the skatepark they are building in their warehouse. It’s so sick!

Yeh, im getting a Tshirt with that logo. So sick.

Skatepark FTW. pics of designs or keeping hush hush?

Also, BWM discounts?

Could it be this from their site?

If it is, this is the fb page; https://www.facebook.com/ShireGreenHillsSkatepark

haha, doubt it!

Thats the Cronulla park

this looks pretty legit ^^ also the gear looks great, defs keeping an eye out for there stuff!

Thanks for the support dudes super appreciated. I wish that skatepark was being built in our factory. I will get some photos up really soon of how it is all coming along. We cant wait to get it all open for shredding!

Hey All,

Kris here; the other half of Chimp Clothing. Thank you all so much for your warm welcome!! We’re so stoked to be a part of the community and can’t wait to share all the exciting things coming up over the next few months; especially the colabs we we will be doing with the crew at Boardworld!

We will set up a little sneaky BW discount soon when our new stock arrives (which is very soon) wink

In the mean time, we will appreciate all the support we can get! Our skate park will be finished soon as well, and we’ll get you all down for a shred/beers/BBQ.

Cheers, guys!

Kris.