The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Lots of snow on the way!

I’m riding tomorrow!  grin

Have to be back tomorrow night though…  mad

Hotham today…

Looks like mount perisher chairs are on wind hold at the moment so may be some good stashes out that way tomorrow

Extract from hotham website cool hmm

It just keeps getting better and better! With 47cm of fresh snow overnight the average natural snowdepth now stands at 170cm.

This is officially the snowiest August since 1992 with 202cm of snow falling to date in this month alone.

All 13 lifts including Dinner Plain are open and Kat Skiing is back in operation (weather dependent). And with the huge efforts of our snowmaking team, the average snowdepth in snowmaking areas is now over 170cm.

It’s chilly outside, currently at -5.7 degrees, and more snowshowers are forecast for today. Time to get out on Heavenly Valley and make fresh turns in the powder snow (chairlift running from 7.30am Wednesday to Sunday - weather dependent)

Been blizzardy all week here at buller but it payed off today! Had some of the best snow I’ve ever ridden! Awesome fresh dry pow. Amazing day cheese

Ohhhhhh this is killing me!!!

I’m getting to Perisher on Sunday-week. Do you guys reckon we’ll still have some good snow then?

We are hoping to be at Thredbo on the Sunday 5th as well, depends how Dark feels after playing gridiron on the Saturday though, he may be too sore!

heading down tonight for sat/sun

then back to work for mon - wed

then back to jindy thursday - monday

It’s funny that a couple months ago I was the one hassling Dark to head to the snow, now that he can link turns all the way top to bottom, he is hassling the sh*t outta me!!

Thredbo still has heaps of snow and haedin back down and meant to get some more while where down there hahahahahahaha life is good!!!!!!!!!

might get to go boarding one more time… GOD i hope so!!!

Thredbo was so good today. Just got home after a crazy 30 hour day trip including only 3 hours of sleep. Time for bed… smile

Wow that is intense rider hope you had a good day!

Just arrived in berridale…. Staying here as everything else is booked out.
Jez hope you had a sicktime at thredders… Hope you go some good pow time! Here’s to the next 2 days!!!!! wink

haha berridale, more like boringdale.