The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

I agree, it’s still a series. Game 3 took the Pacers confidence and gave the Heat some. Like I said with game 2, if Miami win game 4, the series is all but won. If they lose, we have a series on our hands. It’s a pivotal game.

Oh wow miami look to be struggling in the first half… Again…

4 point game at half time. Still very close. Pacers are just smashing us in the paint and on the boards.

rider26 - 31 May 2013 11:34 AM

4 point game at half time. Still very close. Pacers are just smashing us in the paint and on the boards.

Yeah Miami’s weakness is a dominant big man. Exactly what the Pacers are showing with Hibbert playing well.

Bosh is too skinny / weak and Birdman / Haslem are both power forwards playing up and are both again smaller / athletic than Hibbert who is big and strong.

Yep. Doesn’t matter though, Lebron was a beast and got the win for us. One more win then it’s onto the Spurs.

Yeah, I saw most of the second half. Haslem rocked a good % of shots and Lebron took over.

Just saw on NBA.com that Chris “birndman” Anderson is suspended for game 6 for his little confrontation with Tyler Hansbrough, how will the heat cope with out the big bird for and with the pressure of game 6???

Guess they couldn’t!

Game 6 was nothing short of a disgrace. I’m surprised we only lost by 13 points. The ref handed four points to Pacers at a crucial time but still no excuse.

I have complete belief in my team and I think we will get it together for game 7. There’s too much on the line now. Whatever happens, it’s going to be an epic game. So pumped for this!

HUGE first half from my boys. Didn’t expect anything less. Looks like Miami Heat basketball again. LET’S GO HEAT! cool grin

Scraped through… Good win though, blew them out at home.

Spurs will need to bring their A game to stop you guys going back to back.

THIS will be massive.. The match up of Tony Parker and LBJ will be one to keep an eye on… Though i think Lebron will get the upper hand..

Heat in 7 smile

Heat in 6.