The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome to Boardworld, Emmamae! shaka

Welcome Emmamae smile

Welcome onboard.

Welcome to Boardworld! smile

Welcome a Board Emmamae.

I’d say “Tell us about yourself” - but all we really need to do is give TJ about half an hour of, ahem, ‘browsing’, and we’ll know everything there is to know.

chucky - 25 May 2013 01:48 PM

I’d say “Tell us about yourself” - but all we really need to do is give TJ about half an hour of, ahem, ‘browsing’, and we’ll know everything there is to know.

LOL

Welcome to BW!

Welcome a Board Emmamae.

no stalking going to happen here TJ hahaha don’t want to scare her off..

Actually I’d been curious to see TJ’s stalking abilities.

Welcome emmamae shaka

Welcome a Board Emmamae.

Nailed it LOL

Couldn’t find her guys… might have to get Spaz to dream about her instead…

Hi All
I posted my first post today and got an invite from ozgirl to introduce myself.
Anyway, my real name is Vincent I have been lurking on this forum for about 6 months but only recently decided to sign up.
I am still relatively new to snowboarding, having only tried it the first time about 2 years ago. Seriously thought it was going to be one of those sports I can say tried it and forget about it but have been hooked on it since.  In total, I have done about 16 days of boarding in NZ and South Korea.  Hoping to do more this year plus getting both my 8yo and 4yo into the sports.
Bought my first snowboard recently, but not sure how to post a pic of it. Its a 2014 Burton Custom flying v with cartel bindings.

Last but not least, thank you to those who post religiously on this forum as you make it easy for us newcomers to learn more about the sport, equipment, video etc.

Cheers

Great Intro and Welcome!

Post it on imgur.com and then on the right side it will have a forum link. Copy and paste that into your comment smile

TJswish - 27 May 2013 10:39 PM

Post it on imgur.com and then on the right side it will have a forum link. Copy and paste that into your comment smile

or on photobucket.com