The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WTF crazy trick!@

Anyone seen this? Its like a tamedog 360!

full clip worth watchin too

actually i think its 720!

It’s def more than 360 but it might be a 5 due to the flip part???????  That stuff leaves me guessing eh, I’m so far from pulling something like that it boggles the mind ha ha!

nope, i just watched the footage, and clicked through pause play pause play and im 95% sure he does 2 rotations on a horizontal (normal spin) axis as well as the flip

What is this, I don’t even… big surprise That was crazy.

Hahahaha I love that trick, what ever it is!!

I dont know what i just saw…but i like it!

That is just.. um… wow!!

I’m officially calling it a cork dog!! It looks like a cork( double cork?) mixed with a tamedog!!

Or something like that…

Well peeps, how the whole cork/rodeo/off axis shenanigans works IS:

You count the normal horizontal spins he/she does. 360, 720 etc
Then for every flip he/she does you add 360.

ie. if it’s really flippy and not very spinny, say 2 flips but only a 180 - then it’s a double cork (or double rodeo or whatever) 900. Because 2 x 360 + 180 = 900.

I haven’t watched it yet, but if K2 says he sees a 720 spin in there and it’s only one flip, then it’s a Single cork 1080 (or a misty 1080 but I think maybe that’s a pipe only thing).

BUT personally I like h0z’ name the best. CORK DOG!!! Hahahahaha Briliant!  LOL
That would catch on so easily.

Ok, I just watched it. About 20 times in freeze framing the best I could.

To my eyes…. he does a 540…. he does a 540 but…. lands forward not switch…...
HE. LANDS. FORWARD?? ..................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, I just watched it. About 20 times in freeze framing the best I could.

To my eyes…. he does a 540…. he does a 540 but…. lands forward not switch…...
HE. LANDS. FORWARD?? ..................................................................................................................................................................

I know this isn’t right. But I can seriously only count his board turning 180 x 3.
Maybe it’s just a 360 with a shifty 180 in it. That’s the only explaination I can think of. What the funk.

EDIT: Maybe I can’t freeze frame fast enough and K2 is seeing an extra 180 that I’m not. But I tried man, I really did. Crazy things are happening.

Andy, you been hanging out with spaz?

Lol I’m not sure what that is implying, but I’m sure it’s not a compliment LOL

No, my insanity is my own. 100% pure malt nuts.

watched it ages ago, absolute mind fu#<er surprised  and absolutely amazing at the same time shaka