The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

ESS Billy Jam (Amateur Div)

Here is a little edit i made for my mates at Corked Hoodies, my mate Jake Shanahan actually ended up winning it so stoked for him. Anyway let me know what you think and please give some feedback where you can, also its not the best edit ive done either haha Another edit coming soon tho with the sponsored riders!!

I can’t see it on my phone, I’ll have to watch it on my tab..

Mr.h0z knows the Shanahans from school.. Another friend of ours and Mr.h0z both have corked hoodies and love them!  I was tempted to get a custom one made.. (might still do so this season, depending on funds)

quality of the sound is quiet shitty .

yeah sound was horrendous, i was right next to the speaker haha thought about putting no sound and just music but decided against it :(

Seems really over saturated.
I’m guessing you f’d-up on the camera settings and had to correct it in post? Been there, done that.

nah i think most of my videos i post are over saturated, thats normal to me haha might have to tone it down next time

Rick0889 - 20 May 2013 04:39 PM

yeah sound was horrendous, i was right next to the speaker haha thought about putting no sound and just music but decided against it :(

thank goodness for that, though my mac speakers had blown!

Looks like it was a really fun event. I should really get down there next year. Good work, Rick. Thanks for sharing.