The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your favourite TV show?

i gave up on dexter…. it got boring

lanox - 20 May 2013 03:31 PM

This more your style?

lanox - 20 May 2013 03:25 PM

oooooo i cant wait , she bangs she bangs oh she bangs.

i hope you know what i am talking about Dave

lanox - 20 May 2013 03:39 PM

i hope you know what i am talking about Dave

I do, but it’s easier to pigeon hole you in with a gay icon!  tongue wink

hrmmmm yes yes lets see i am happily married i don’t wear budge smugglers and i don’t take photos of my ass

yes i can see who is gay here.

Burn!!!

lanox - 20 May 2013 03:52 PM

hrmmmm yes yes lets see i am happily married i don’t wear budge smugglers and i don’t take photos of my ass

yes i can see who is gay here.

lol well with the evidence layed out like that I guess I cannot deny the obvious any longer!  That weekend sharing a room with you at the shred changed me! kiss

i do have that impact on ppl ...

TJswish - 20 May 2013 02:54 PM
tracvks - 20 May 2013 02:04 PM

suits, best drama on tv by far

New season starts in July. I’m so keen!

thats whats up

I find Dexter really interesting - but more on an instructional level.

Im digging Arrow at the moment. Hopefully they dont drag it on and on like Prison Break or Lost and just ruin it for me.

Arrow is good, room to improve that I think is done on purpose, so than can drag it out over coming seasons.

chucky - 20 May 2013 09:27 PM

I find Dexter really interesting - but more on an instructional level.

Mental note - be nice to Chucky

^ This.  michelle

Even the most beloved TV series have to end sometime, and with that comes the obligatory final episode. Most aim for equal parts closure, nostalgia and sentimentality - and while some may achieve various elements to varying degrees, many leave loyal audiences feeling disappointed, and sometimes even bitter and betrayed (yes, I’m looking at YOU, Lost).

The final few episodes ever of The Office are the exception to the rule. They are as near to perfection as I have ever seen in a long running sitcom finale. They made up for every wrong turn the show took after Steve Carell left, and more - and the way they referenced previous episodes (especially the pilot) was truly exceptional. It was a fond farewell, and the most honourable of discharges.