The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld T-shirts have arrived - order here

i think i’d be a extra small… i think… yer

good to see that alot of tee’s are getting sent out!! now i need to keep my eyes open for them haha smile

We’ll be printing hoodies for next season I think. smile

^^^^

haha yer nice idea mitzu

hoodies HELL YEH

got my t-shirt today! i love it and the stickers are awsome aswell thanks rider and every one at boardworld!!!

Mizu Kuma - 15 August 2010 05:11 AM
rider26 - 15 August 2010 02:59 AM

Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What’s the chance of Face Masks with little Boardworld Logos printed all over them as well???????

I like it… might have to get in touch with Airhole.

amakat - 23 August 2010 06:00 AM

got my t-shirt today! i love it and the stickers are awsome aswell thanks rider and every one at boardworld!!!

You are most welcome. smile

rider26 - 15 August 2010 02:59 AM

I like the sound of that :D nothing better than a good hoodie, favourite one by far is my whistler lift ops one we got at the end of the season, $25CAD but good quality with printing on the front and back with maple leaf embroided on the left arm.

size Xl body fit

awsome work CRACKERS!!!!

took me long enough! haha
not really into the count to 1000 game type things, rather just read about the snowboarding!
i read a lot of posts though!

Yay I made it too!

You can send mine along with crackers, if you like Rider…he lives about 200m away so it would save you on postage. Could I please have a men’s large loose fit? (I’d like mine big enough to wear like K2_SnatchCrewSader in his pics)...although I’d kind of like a large women’s one too. Can I bank deposit some money so I can have one of each?

awsome cords!!!!! LOL

cords - 29 August 2010 02:22 PM

Yay I made it too!

You can send mine along with crackers, if you like Rider…he lives about 200m away so it would save you on postage. Could I please have a men’s large loose fit? (I’d like mine big enough to wear like K2_SnatchCrewSader in his pics)...although I’d kind of like a large women’s one too. Can I bank deposit some money so I can have one of each?

Yeah for sure! Send me an email - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) smile