The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

rider26 - 15 May 2013 10:36 AM

Welcome back, Danny! shaka

cheese

Hi Prother,
Tell us about yourself.

spaz - 16 May 2013 06:44 AM

Hi Prother,
Tell us about yourself.

Indeed, please do!

Where do you enjoy riding the most?

Just banned Prother. Unrelated links in his profile. Spammer for sure.

rider26 - 16 May 2013 11:58 AM

Just banned Prother. Unrelated links in his profile. Spammer for sure.

Haha, goodbye Prother.

Hi everyone

Looongtime lurker here - never bothered signing up because I’m really bad at thinking of usernames (seriously).  Got around to it because nobody other than my other half will listen to me raving about the snow and he’s at work actually doing work and not replying to my emails :(

Anyway now I can actually post! Having said that I’m just going to get really jealous of all of you cause we won’t get down there until the last weekend of June at the earliest! Is it just me or does the wait between seasons get longer every year?

The more you love the snow, the longer the wait. When I didn’t care, it was fine. Once you start posting, everyday without snow is like the end of the world!

Less than 3 weeks for me!

Welcome phoebe! Good to see some coming out from the shaddows and geting involved.

Best way to avoid the long wait between seasons is try to get overseas in summer. Even if its only every couple of years it helps smile

Welcome Phoebe!

For me since I started doing the opening weekend and closing weekend every year the summer seems shorter!

A couple of weeks ago I was freaking that the start of the season was sooo close. Now this week I can’t wait for it to start!

But K2 is right - sneaky OS trips help with the SDS.

Yup we went to Aspen this year for a week which probably just got us more excited, earlier! smile Plus while I was over there I got a new board so I definitely didn’t get enough time on it raspberry

Just saw they’re opening for a weekend.  IN MAY.  Definitely living in the wrong hemisphere. Oh well, Ill take what we get here and be grateful we get snow at all!

Welcome phoebe shaka

phoebe - 22 May 2013 02:12 PM

Yup we went to Aspen this year for a week which probably just got us more excited, earlier! smile Plus while I was over there I got a new board so I definitely didn’t get enough time on it raspberry

Just saw they’re opening for a weekend.  IN MAY.  Definitely living in the wrong hemisphere. Oh well, Ill take what we get here and be grateful we get snow at all!

What board did you pick up? Got any photos to get us all more stoked for the season.

My boards can be seen here:

You got my housemates in the front, my Forum Scallywag on the right. A Signal OG behind my housemates and a Chemical Storm Octorocker at the back behind my board.

And my Santa Cruize skater smile

TJswish - 22 May 2013 03:15 PM

What board did you pick up? Got any photos to get us all more stoked for the season.

Mine::::  !!!!!

Right is Burton Un-Inc, EST, Cartels, 159. I think it’d be the ‘09 model.. guessing, maybe 08

Left is the new one! Rome Crossrocket, ‘12, 154. Bought Cartels again, as the EST are non interchangeable..

The little slogan thing on the Crossrocket says: “Till the last chair stops, our time was never wasted”

The Un-Inc says “Justice.. or Just Us?”  Random info you may not know, All the white area is glow in the dark!! Top and Base.

Hi All,
Emmamae here girlfriend of northernlights. Brand new to all this.
smile