The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you good at?

did i hear stripper?

deanobruce - 08 May 2013 04:55 PM

did i hear stripper?

you are a stripper cool smirk

Yeh, mates rates for you

deanobruce - 08 May 2013 07:23 PM

Yeh, mates rates for you

rocker

I’m good at reading, spelling and remembering people’s names (and how to spell them).

I’m also good at a lot of sports.

...and spilling food on my clothes. At my old school I used to teach at, they even coined the phrase ‘doing a Cords’. 5 years later and the phrase is still in use!

lanox - 08 May 2013 09:40 AM

Azz when you have about 5 to 8 hours sleep in last week or 2 that usually does happen, oh and i am really sorry about that i think you are right that does make me sound illiterate…...

But in my defence i swear its the stupid ipad and predicting what i want to say .

i hope there is not mistakes in this post.

Excuses! I often post sleep deprived, on my iPhone and don’t think I’ve ever been that illiterate. wink
Add hungover or still drunk and I do make small mistakes.

But I do spend half my posting time reviewing what I write because I’ve been known for TMI posts.

LOL @ “Doing a Cords”

Just narrowly avoided “doing a cords” eating a pie for breakfast.

spaz - 09 May 2013 06:28 AM
lanox - 08 May 2013 09:40 AM

Azz when you have about 5 to 8 hours sleep in last week or 2 that usually does happen, oh and i am really sorry about that i think you are right that does make me sound illiterate…...

But in my defence i swear its the stupid ipad and predicting what i want to say .

i hope there is not mistakes in this post.

Excuses! I often post sleep deprived, on my iPhone and don’t think I’ve ever been that illiterate. wink
Add hungover or still drunk and I do make small mistakes.

But I do spend half my posting time reviewing what I write because I’ve been known for TMI posts.

what ever couldn’t give a fuck if u guys do think i am illiterate or not.

Either way, you’ve been fixing the website that we all post on.

We love your work man! + if you were illiterate, there would be random stupid shit happening on the website, I think it looks pretty damn good.

TJswish - 09 May 2013 10:05 AM

Either way, you’ve been fixing the website that we all post on.

We love your work man! + if you were illiterate, there would be random stupid shit happening on the website, I think it looks pretty damn good.

Thanks TJ….

I just wrote what I believe was a fabulously brilliant post justifying poor literacy on the forum (of which I am guilty of, English teacher or not) and thanks to the security error (twice) you cant see it.

That is all.

Happy Thursday!!

I am out .

Have fun guys.

lanox - 09 May 2013 10:50 AM

I am out .

Have fun guys.

gulp

TJswish - 09 May 2013 10:05 AM

. . . you’ve been fixing the website that we all post on.

<font size=“7”>THIS!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Well said, TJ!!!!! Lano and Nacho have been doing an awesome job with their coding!!!!!