The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Nuggets on the verge of elimination. Down by 11 points in the 4th. Bogut is having a huge game.

Pacers steal game 1 in New York.

Yep, lets all hope that Chicago can do the same thing in Miami.

Chicago / Pacers ECF would be epic rivalry from Reggie / MJ times.

Miami and New York also have a massive historical rivalry in the playoffs. It was so heated in the 90s. Alonzo Mourning and Larry Johnson had one of the most famous fights in playoffs history.

LeBron received his fourth MVP title today: http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9244504/lebron-james-miami-heat-1-vote-shy-unanimous-mvp-honor

Yeah but Boardworld doesn’t like Miami.

We the people have spoken!

Well we were up for the first quarter… guess it’s all down hill from here lol.

Going down to the wire…

Well that was shit. The boys are rusty after a nine day vacation.

BAM! Saw the last 5 mins of the game in the server room. Nate Robinson with some clutch shots and Noah with good pressure on LeBron

2nd chance points killed us. Poor shot selection in the final minutes sealed the deal. I expect them to come back very strong in game 2.

Yeah, I don’t mind losing now. Just as long as we aren’t swept lol.

Though I’d love to win!

This was always going to be a tough series. Bulls are a great team, whether they are missing players or not. I rate Noah very highly and I consider him to be your most important player (other than a healthy Rose). I can definitely see this going to 6 or 7 games.

Booya! on one hand i want Bulls to win, but on the other i backed Miami in the bracket…

Everyone backed Miami in the bracket.

The only difference is that Mizu has OKC to win the final.

Makes it a bit of an even field then if they lose haha