The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I am positive some of you boys have done this!!

You love snowboarding. Or climbing. Or mountain biking. You’ve been doing it for so long, you can’t remember what your life was like without it. But your new boyfriend/girlfriend doesn’t — yet. So you need to teach them. Here are some tips to guarantee they’ll never understand you or want to go with you, and most likely won’t want to date you anymore afterward.

http://semi-rad.com/2013/04/how-to-get-your-new-boyfriendgirlfriend-to-hate-your-sport/

Hehehe yeah been there done that with Mrs Wilmshurst and she still puts up with me..

Yeah, another guilty one here!!!!!

But Mrs Miz still loves me!!!!!

When she’s not snowboardin with me, anyway!!!!!

Find a Mrs that does what you are interested in…(for those not already with a Mrs, of course!)

Haha Mr.h0z is lucky I’m adventurous, and like most things he does.. Eg. Snowboarding, video games, cars, mountain biking..

in fact.. We are going go karting tomorrow!! Hell yeah!

Hahahaha

cords - 12 April 2013 05:49 PM

Find a Mrs that does what you are interested in…(for those not already with a Mrs, of course!)

That’s the problem some of the men on here have married someone who doesn’t like tthe same things as them!

Where’s NBG? He Needs to join this thread,  surfing,  snowboarding,  you name it and this is practical

ozgirl - 12 April 2013 10:13 PM
cords - 12 April 2013 05:49 PM

That’s the problem some of the men on here have married someone who doesn’t like tthe same things as them!

Hahah… That’s why I’m separated! wink