The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Enough Already!!!

Yeah, how bad was that brick wall thing!!!!!  long face

Its just started raining here!

Relief!

ozgirl - 28 March 2013 07:50 AM

Its just started raining here!

Relief!

Round 2:  michelle

Keep you pants on!!

The hot weather is coming back! (and then i suppose you’ll take them off again!)

ozgirl - 28 March 2013 08:08 AM

Keep you pants on!!

The hot weather is coming back! (and then i suppose you’ll take them off again!)

Really? the latest forecast for the long weekend made me sad downer

LOL and I suppose posting another photo might see me perma-banned this time.

Right so Billy and Blizz both like the purple and green.

I think I like the green with purple!

Mizu what will Mrs Mizu want??

I am just trying to decide what size I want as Blizz said she has a girls tee in L and its massive….

Dark, Static and I are all in for the purple shirt!

Woot Woot

Hopefully my Summer Sucks Tee shows up tomorrow in celebration!

Sydneysiders should enjoy today’s pleasant weather as a spell of cold, wet and windy weather is due to set in on Friday.

The coldest pair of days since October are forecast to hit Sydney, with temperatures set to reach 19 and 20 degrees. However the mercury is likely to sit around 17 for the majority of each day.

Strong winds and showers are expected in eastern parts of Sydney. Winds will gust above 60 km/h and could even reach 80km/h on late Friday or early Saturday. Western parts of Sydney will be fresh and gusty at times with just a few showers.

This miserable weather will be caused by a cold front combining with an east coast low pushing a cold air mass over Sydney.

The worst of the weather is set to pass by Saturday afternoon with warmer temperatures due on Sunday with lighter winds and the chance of a morning shower. For the beginning of next week showers are forecast to clear with the mercury rising to the mid twenties.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/sydney-set-for-cold-blast-on-friday-20130418-2i2oj.html#ixzz2QoSTiugd