The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Art of Flight ~ The Series

I refuse to have an acct!!!

Oh yeah that’s right, Apple are the Evil Overlords of Child Slave Labour & Cruelty to Fluffy Kittens!!!!!

You stick it to the Bastards!!!!!

Ha. ha. ha!

I actually don’t care that i haven’t seen the series. But Tambo made a statement that she was surprised many people hadn’t seen it. I was saying a reason why. The combo of itunes and the restrictions on Australians being able to watch online prohibits a lot of people watching.

You can use Tunnelbear to block your ip but that has a monthly download limit. (and I am guessing you would have an issue with that…)

(Oh and you don’t want facebook i don’t want itunes can’t we just leave it at that??)

I don’t have Facebook, but I don’t go on the Facebook Fanboi Haters Routine!!!!!

Fair enough if ya don’t want iTunes/iPhone/iDontcare, but Tambo was just asking if Android users can access the series!!!!!

And the simple answer is Yes!!!!!

The Apple/PC/Android/GoPro/Drift thing is as futile and stupid as the Skier/Snowboarder thing!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 27 March 2013 09:31 PM

The Apple/PC/Android/GoPro/Drift thing is as futile and stupid as the Skier/Snowboarder thing!!!!!

Agreed!!!

teacherboy

anyway… how about when you are visiting someone with an itunes account, get them to show you the trailer. How’s that? wink

Hells yes shred

It’s okay now, Tambo!!!!!

Ozzy’s got herself an iPad!!!!! LOL

Work use only Mizu :-(

And shared with another! I have about 80% custody of it though!

Actually i could sneak it home… but can i watch these eps “live” without leaving a trace on the ipad?  Especially if i use my home internet?

They wouldn’t suspect a thing!!!!!

Just remove the file after ya finished watchin it!!!!!

ohhhhhhh - this could be fun!!!

But they will see it on their itunes acct?

Unless someone wants to kindly give me their password details???

Yeah, if ya buy it through their account of course they’ll see it!!!!! LOL

Ozzy got an iPad. So why don’t you just watch it on your laptop/computer and be done with it. Delete the whole itunes thing if you want afterwards:) But you won’t. I know it smile T-Rice will suck you in forever.

Tambo - 28 March 2013 07:00 AM

T-Rice will suck you forever.

O man!!!! Jez is going to be calling T Rice up all the time now….......... when are you coming to Oz Trav, we got to hang out man !!!!!

Art Of Fellation?????