The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What happend to Ozgirl last night ???

lanox - 24 March 2013 09:43 AM

ahahah,  you didnt see but Jeremy dogged the bullet as well he didnt finish his shot… lol

ah he must of come down just after i left then..

haha well i finished the shots, but straight after i had to make a b line to the loo for a dogs shoe LOL billy

When did I not finish a shot? The big Jager shot I downed in two. At one point Dylan and I were swigging out of the Fireball bottle haha.

Ahhh fun times… billy

Sounds awesome!

I can vouch for Jeremy’s shotting ability! We went through many bottles when I stayed with him and Michelle a year ago in Whistler. Fun times…

rider26 - 25 March 2013 04:51 AM

When did I not finish a shot? The big Jager shot I downed in two. At one point Dylan and I were swigging out of the Fireball bottle haha.

Ahhh fun times… billy

okay well if i must say, you skipped on shot of vodka raspberry

oh and that fireball bottle i was sculling down as well, Dylan is my witness even he said slow down lol .

lanox - 25 March 2013 09:55 AM
rider26 - 25 March 2013 04:51 AM

Ahhh fun times… billy

okay well if i must say, you skipped on shot of vodka raspberry

oh and that fireball bottle i was sculling down as well, Dylan is my witness even he said slow down lol .

The only person I was telling to slow down was oz, and I think everyone was backing me up on that call smirk LOL

Good to know I listen to you teacherboy

Oh and the funniest thing is Jez and I exchanged stories yesterday…

It seems that the random keys I helped myself to on Saturday night were his house keys and he managed to lock himself out of his bedroom (did you lock Michelle in there so no one could play pranks on her??)

Anyone who goes to bed before me should get stickered!!