The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Should Jeramus (The Real BW God) ban DRC’s DP Pics?????

Poll: Should DRC be banned from postin pics of himself in Budgie Smugglers on BW?????
Total Votes: 16
No, as I have a thing for Tony Abbot!!!!!
Yes, if ya wanna see cocktail franks in a plastic bag, go to the fridge section at Woolies!!!!!

We love ya DRC kiss

Can i just say that this has been the most entertaining day on BW for a while (actually yesterday was funny too but mainly today!)

Thanks for the laugh DRC wink

ozgirl - 25 March 2013 07:32 AM

We love ya DRC kiss

Right back at ya!  kiss

ozgirl - 25 March 2013 07:33 AM

Can i just say that this has been the most entertaining day on BW for a while (actually yesterday was funny too but mainly today!)

Thanks for the laugh DRC wink

lol so if anyone ever needs a good laugh my speedos are never far away! smile

Fair enough nbg.. but that’s in the past and I didn’t know you then so I’m judging off what I know now.. smile

The part about “ex/penchant for crossdressing/love of indefensible beachwear” didn’t give it away as being radically tongue in cheek?  I’m going to have work on that sarcasm aspect I think.  My new role is um, I don’t really know how this came about but it’s been the most amusing day I’ve had on BW for a long time, was in a strange mood earlier today I guess.  I do enjoy my wild rants from time to time so I’ve indulged myself hugely today.  I promise I’ll stop and get back to TR’s in a little over a week when I get back from my south pacific relaxation.

Haha oh yeah I definitely picked up on those lines and had a good chuckle but it was more you made me think along the lines of maybe people on a snowboard forum don’t want to see that. All good though now feeling great about it now seeing as everyone has had a happy day on BW. NBG, Mizu, oz and hoz have certainly been in fine form.

drc13 - 25 March 2013 07:31 AM

Oh that I definitely agree with you there. In retrospect it wasn’t the smartest post I’ve ever made (saddly not the dumbest though) and if it was someone else I’d be giving them as much grief if not more (that’s what mates are for)

Just don’t drink and post!!!

teacherboy

My only saving grace is that not many people saw my Saturday night post.

drc13 - 25 March 2013 07:34 AM

lol so if anyone ever needs a good laugh my speedos are never far away! smile

I thought the whole point was to prevent this?????

ozgirl - 25 March 2013 07:40 AM
drc13 - 25 March 2013 07:31 AM

Oh that I definitely agree with you there. In retrospect it wasn’t the smartest post I’ve ever made (saddly not the dumbest though) and if it was someone else I’d be giving them as much grief if not more (that’s what mates are for)

Just don’t drink and post!!!

teacherboy

My only saving grace is that not many people saw my Saturday night post.

Oh please tell me you haven’t deleted the evidence *runs off to search*

I did see the end result on the couch photo but going by that you weren’t in the state to post at that stage.

Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 07:41 AM

I thought the whole point was to prevent this?????

Haha I can just picture Mizu giving it the   teacherboy teacherboy teacherboy

Haha its gone!

The funniest thing us I asked Jeremy to delete and he had to remind me I could edit my own post!

teacherboy

it was alcohol talking and i can back u up there oz lol

word is WAISTED

Bah! Fell asleep.. just woke up then, slept through dinner… (a second night in a row) devo! Lol

Also lano, I believe its ‘wasted’ because your waist is that but between your hips and chest lol! raspberry