The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Should Jeramus (The Real BW God) ban DRC’s DP Pics?????

Poll: Should DRC be banned from postin pics of himself in Budgie Smugglers on BW?????
Total Votes: 16
No, as I have a thing for Tony Abbot!!!!!
Yes, if ya wanna see cocktail franks in a plastic bag, go to the fridge section at Woolies!!!!!
drc13 - 25 March 2013 05:05 AM

Phone battery died while at the beach it was killing me not being able to defend myself in this thread!

What a pleasant surprise the poll results are I’d say it’s time to shut the gate as the people have spoken despite the unfair tony abbot handicap!  shaka

It’s a win for the good guys and a loss to all the cross dressers and people who talk to socks on their hands.

HEY! no pictures of Julia Gillard in this thread either!!!

That’s not a pic of Sauce Head!!!!!

Pretty sure Julia doesn’t have chicken legs either??  wink

She’s got a Big Arse too!!!!!

Lol at this thread!!

In drc’s defence, if one of the girls on here posted a bikini pic… no one would object… so why object to a guy in speedos? At least he can get away with it.. (aka. Isn’t 55 and hanging out all over the place) I was more annoyed that he was at the beach and I worked 6-4:40… lol!

h0z - 25 March 2013 06:34 AM

Lol at this thread!!

In drc’s defence, if one of the girls on here posted a bikini pic… no one would object… so why object to a guy in speedos? At least he can get away with it.. (aka. Isn’t 55 and hanging out all over the place) I was more annoyed that he was at the beach and I worked 6-4:40… lol!

There we go a response from somebody with some common sense! smile

A couple of things we need to take from this post.

* Girls of BW you’ve been called out, it’s time to post those bikini pics, as the wise hoz once said “no one would object”

* “aka. Isn’t 55 and hanging out all over the place” you could have just said Mizu, he’s got thick skin.

I’d love to sooth your annoyance but I really can’t it was a spectacular day!  red face

Hahaha bikini pic of me are non existent, I don’t get much time for the beach.. and when I do.. I’m too busy swimming or snorkelling to take any haha..

Although Oz and nbg have seen me in a bikini.. but I can assure you its nothing special..

Last I checked this wasn’t RSVP so gratuitous selfies clad in a bikini/boardies/smugglers depending upon your sex/penchant for crossdressing/love of indefensible beachwear are not really the go.  The best thing about being a snowboarding centric forum is that I get to wear baggy stuff when posting pics so I look less elephantine/balaenoptera musculus.

LOL some serious insecurities in this thread.

I should say as much fun as this thread is if people truly are finding the photo offensive I’m more than happy to remove it.

I didn’t even think about it when I posted it this morning as being in swimwear at the beach isn’t exactly a big deal to me but maybe I’m odd.

I was just caught up in the stoke of having a day off and getting 3 cracking summerish days in a row after having shit weather since getting back from Japan so I posted a photo I happened to have just taken and sent to someone else.

The photo was intended to be a brag of lying in the sun with the water in the background. What I was wearing/not wearing truly didn’t enter my mind.

Would it have been much different if I had slipped my boardies on for a candid shot considering my crotch/upper legs aren’t visible anyway?

At least I keep my “thick skin” we’ll concealed in my board shorts!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 07:19 AM

At least I keep my “thick skin” we’ll concealed in my board shorts!!!!!

Can’t deny that you do make the odd good decision! smile

drc13 - 25 March 2013 07:07 AM

LOL some serious insecurities in this thread.

I should say as much fun as this thread is if people truly are finding the photo offensive I’m more than happy to remove it.

I didn’t even think about it when I posted it this morning as being in swimwear at the beach isn’t exactly a big deal to me but maybe I’m odd.

I was just caught up in the stoke of having a day off and getting 3 cracking summerish days in a row after having shit weather since getting back from Japan so I posted a photo I happened to have just taken and sent to someone else.

The photo was intended to be a brag of lying in the sun with the water in the background. What I was wearing/not wearing truly didn’t enter my mind.

Would it have been much different if I had slipped my boardies on for a candid shot considering my crotch/upper legs aren’t visible anyway?

I think everyone is taking the piss DRC, no one really cares what you were wearing but it was an awesome opening to take a shot!

NBG - bw god.. and bw fashion police? Lol

And nbg your fine in swimmers… trust me I’ve seen A LOT worse!!

Hoz in comparison to myself as a younger lad my current form is abysmal ha ha ha!

NBG - 25 March 2013 07:26 AM

I think everyone is taking the piss DRC, no one really cares what you were wearing but it was an awesome opening to take a shot!

Haha that’s cool mate, I’m still catching up with the role you have taken on today so had trouble getting my head around where you actually stood.

Oh that I definitely agree with you there. In retrospect it wasn’t the smartest post I’ve ever made (saddly not the dumbest though) and if it was someone else I’d be giving them as much grief if not more (that’s what mates are for)

It just clicked with me after reading your last post that maybe it did actually offend so I was going to backpedal.

Got a lot more value out of it than expected. Kept me entertained while at the beach laughing about it all day! (especially oz’s comment when I was preparing myself to get in trouble off her again)