The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Banned Words!

lol someone is not happy today ...

NBG - 25 March 2013 03:03 AM

If at any time I see anything that I deem as casting any degree of aspersion on myself or that of anyone or thing that I represent (bags of cash delivered to my door constitute a binding agreement where I shall endeavour to always censor anything the cash giver should request) I will censor with extreme prejudice against the offending party . . .

NBG - 25 March 2013 03:20 AM

I will change [my name] to Stephen Conroy if that works better?

It looks like you already did (or to that of any number of self-righteous left-whinger hypocrites).  tongue wink

Lano I hope you’re not directing that at me.  I am enjoying myself immensely treading the depths of the internet forum posting spectrum between trolling and lighthearted banter for my own amusement, if I have managed to amuse others I’ll feel like I’ve had quite a productive day on BW today even without including all my new, improved and downright communist forum amendments I’ve managed to implement today!  Actually it would wrong to label it purely communist, dictatorial would be more my speed I feel.  Eventually I will step out of the shadows as BWPIMA and into my rightful position that I have always maintained is deserved of such a wonderful intellect, forward thinker and radical philosoper as myself, President of the World!  President NBG, FARK YEAH!

I was wondering if you would post that again Mizu!

I like to show the people of Boardworld what their future is going to look like!!!!!

Minus the cockney accent plus aussie bogan one?

Yeah, it’s mainly about the use of violence with a cricket bat!!!!!

NBG - 25 March 2013 12:57 AM

Which meaning below best describes the way in which you would like BW members to view your comment on this thread Chucky?

Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual.
The term was originally used to refer to feelings of being “carefree”, “happy”, or “bright and showy”. The term’s use as a reference to homosexuality may date as early as the late 19th century, but its use gradually increased in the 20th century.[1] In modern English, “gay” has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the people, especially to males, and the practices and cultures associated with homosexuality.

Oh man, we just had a whole editorial/letters-to-the-editor split the community about the whole gay v “gay” issue…...

I would like to propose my first ruling as BWPIMA that the following explanations and spelling of gay be utilised as per below henceforth from now until eternity.

Gay: Homosexual or lesbian
Ghey: stupid, lame.
Gaye: Joyous, happy etc.

Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 05:37 AM

Au contraire Mizu, a cricket bat is far too civilised for my tastes unless it’s covered in razor blades and salt, that would be a start!

NBG - 25 March 2013 06:55 AM

I would like to propose my first ruling as BWPIMA that the following explanations and spelling of gay be utilised as per below henceforth from now until eternity.

Perfect solution shaka  Is this worldwide or just boardworld?*

*Unsure of your dictatorship status

NBG - 25 March 2013 06:55 AM

Shouldn’t the original ‘owner’ keep the original spelling?

If I was you Azz I would practice using the above throughout your everyday life as well as BW in preparation for the day I become Emperor of the World, that way you’re ahead of the curve!

NBG - 25 March 2013 06:58 AM
Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 05:37 AM

Au contraire Mizu, a cricket bat is far too civilised for my tastes unless it’s covered in razor blades and salt, that would be a start!

Oh of course El Presidente!!!!!

The standard cricket bat is only for instructional video material, incase there’s any litigation further on down the track!!!!!