The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Should Jeramus (The Real BW God) ban DRC’s DP Pics?????

Poll: Should DRC be banned from postin pics of himself in Budgie Smugglers on BW?????
Total Votes: 16
No, as I have a thing for Tony Abbot!!!!!
Yes, if ya wanna see cocktail franks in a plastic bag, go to the fridge section at Woolies!!!!!
NBG - 25 March 2013 03:27 AM
Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 03:17 AM
NBG - 25 March 2013 03:14 AM

Mizu, you’re guilty of idolatry and are herefore fined double your current BWPIMA fees to $51,000.

Can’t I just say 50 Hail Mary’s or somethin?????  long face

Perhaps you would like the BWPIMA to represent you, in that case after payme…. sorry appropriate representation fees have been paid I can retrospectively censor myself so it doesn’t look like you owe anything or I can make a new decree that top forum posters are exempt from BWPIMA membership fees.

How would you like to proceed Mr Mizu?

Where do I sign up for this once in a lifetime deal?????  dance

I can feel a post in the Stoke Thread comin up!!!!! Once the papers have been signed that is!!!!!

NBG - 25 March 2013 03:25 AM

Ok int he interest of context where is this picture so I can make an accurate adjudication.  I just wish that the no vote hadn’t been framed around that stupid little wingnut moron known as Abbot.  How about

No, I always liked The Hoff in Baywatch!

Stoked thread…

you wanna see the toned muscle swell don’t you??

Meet me in Thailand, we’ll harvest your spare kidney there on the cheap!

Seen it, wouldn’t look completely outta place in this magazine I spose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_(magazine)

I can’t really ban it though, my father has been embarassing me for years by surfing in budgie smugglers but with that said he wouldn’t dream of lying down the beach and taking a pic of his backside shrinkwrapped in lycra.  I’m torn but more concerned with what was going through DRC’s head when he thought it was advisable to do any of the following.

1. Wear smugglers to the beach whilst under 45 years of age and not being involved in some sort of SLSC racing
2. Sunbake in smugglers in full view of what seems a reasonably busy beach
3. Take photo of self and lycra shrinkwrapped ass
4. Take photo of self and lycra shrinkwrapped ass while other beachgoers were able to see that he was actually taking a picture of his own lycra shrinkwrapped ass
5. Post photo on BW
6. Wear smugglers to the beach whilst under 45 years of age and not being involved in some form of SLSC racing.

This thread… LOL

Phone battery died while at the beach it was killing me not being able to defend myself in this thread!

What a pleasant surprise the poll results are I’d say it’s time to shut the gate as the people have spoken despite the unfair tony abbot handicap!  shaka

It’s a win for the good guys and a loss to all the cross dressers and people who talk to socks on their hands.

Oz I agree after seeing the picture on a computer it’s not as it appeared on the MMS/phone screen. I was just caught up in the stoke that I posted without properly assessing the situation apologies for that.

NBG first off thanks for the magazine linked subscription is pending. Secondly they’d set up a can a fair way out so I was swimming laps of that for a fair chunk of the day and I whinge like a bitch when I get boardies chafe.

I have no problem with you wanting to wear a dress down at the beach!!!!!

At least we wont have to see ya underwear!!!!!

There was nothing to stop you putting a pair of boardies on once finished swimming was there DRC?  Going for the all over tan are we?

Next up we’ll see a pic of DRC as he’s just finished rowing the surfboat and hadn’t pulled his smugglers out of his crack before sunbaking!

Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 05:10 AM

I have no problem with you wanting to wear a dress down at the beach!!!!!

At least we wont have to see ya underwear!!!!!

kiss

NBG - 25 March 2013 05:17 AM

Going for the all over tan are we?

You don’t want to see the photos of when I’m going for an “all over” tan LOL

Didn’t want to get my boardies wet for the bike ride home. Oh yeah it’s all about tan lines, gotta spread that skin trauma out evenly!

As for the up the crack, don’t give me any ideas!

Whoaaaaa!!!!! Keep ya pants on!!!!!

Ohhh, too late for that isn’t it!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 25 March 2013 05:21 AM

Whoaaaaa!!!!! Keep ya pants on!!!!!

Ohhh, too late for that isn’t it!!!!!

You’re just encouraging me now. Inspired by this crushing victory from now on you can live in fear every time you choose to eat while browsing boardworld.

On any given day of my choosing right about your lunch time I will be environmentally concious and forgo the plastic bag for the frankfurts (to use your analogy)

mwuhuhahahahahahah (scary laugh soundtrack)

The Vote is 6 - 3 !!!!!

Wrapped or not, you keep ya Chipolata and Rambutan’s out of public domain from now on!!!!!

This ruling is final!!!!!

LOL  LOL