The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Banned Words!

What your missing Chucky is that there was a secret mod ballot and I have been engaged by BW as the Public Interest Media Advocate otherwise known as BW god when it comes to grammar, spelling, diction, and anything else I deem fit to stick my nose into.  Therefore I and I alone shall be able to adjudicate on what is acceptable word usage and context and will be listened to and obeyed upon pain of a very stern forum post lecture….........................

So the question is BW god.

Can DRC picture stay or not???

NBG - 25 March 2013 02:42 AM

I and I alone shall be able to adjudicate on what is acceptable word usage and context ...

I think the current left-wing government were recently trying to implement something quite similar.

ozgirl - 25 March 2013 02:46 AM

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/13128/

I feel like my future on bw is being decided here….

In my defence the creator of this site also has a penchant towards tight fitting Lycra so I was just trying to fit in!

drc13 - 25 March 2013 02:55 AM

I feel like my future on bw is being decided here….

In my defence the creator of this size also has a penchant towards tight fitting Lycra so I was just trying to fit in!

Well, we’re gonna find out just how much of a penchant he really has then!!!!!  LOL

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/13128/

Certain BW members may be of the rainbow warrior variety and may find it quite the opposite of offensive by the sounds of things, having not a laid eyes on the picture myself this is an assumption, please feel free to allow me to remain in assumption land by not reposting the picture.  As the BWPIMA I reserve the right to either censor or allow based upon anything I desire as long it’s not in opposition to anything that I may want or represent.  If at any time I see anything that I deem as casting any degree of aspersion on myself or that of anyone or thing that I represent (bags of cash delivered to my door constitute a binding agreement where I shall endeavour to always censor anything the cash giver should request) I will censor with extreme prejudice against the offending party and I will remove their licence to post on BW.

Oh in case anyone has missed it, I also brought into existence a BW posting licence, this is a licence granting you membership to the BWPIMA round table where you can voice your opinions and ideas on what is acceptable confident in the knowledge that I don’t give a shit what you think and will do what I want anyway.  All this can be your’s for the slightly less than exorbitant cost of $1000 each with a $1 per post surcharge.

Any questions or comments?  See 2 paragraph and read from the words “I don’t” onwards.

NBG - 25 March 2013 03:03 AM

Oh in case anyone has missed it, I also brought into existence a BW posting licence, this is a licence granting you membership to the BWPIMA round table where you can voice your opinions and ideas on what is acceptable confident in the knowledge that I don’t give a shit what you think and will do what I want anyway.  All this can be your’s for the slightly less than exorbitant cost of $1000 each with a $1 per post surcharge.

By the way this new BW legislation is to be introduced retroactively so Mizu, you currently owe me about $25,500, cash or direct deposit is accepted.

“I don’t” onwards.

Damn it you fixed it!

I’m so totes jelly about all the cray frothing you guys do… gay

I got a headache just from reading

NBG - 25 March 2013 03:05 AM

By the way this new BW legislation is to be introduced retroactively so Mizu, you currently owe me about $25,500, cash or direct deposit is accepted.

NBG”!!!!!

Now that word should be banned!!!!!

Interesting…

I know you weren’t thinking what i was thinking BUT i was only thinking earlier that the name change should have been the Nthn.. not NBG…

I will change it to Stephen Conroy if that works better?

New Boardworld God?????

Maybe he is tellin the truth!!!!!  big surprise