The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What happend to Ozgirl last night ???

She left her birthday drinks early

Anyone know why ??????

St Patricks Day?

I think she is soft…

I think she picked up a birthday cake and wanted to have it all to herself smirk

NBG - 23 March 2013 10:34 AM

St Patricks Day?

lol

edited:clearly waaayyyyy too much alcohol was consumed…

Why on earth were we posting on bw at Jez party??

Wow someone really has been waiting for Paddy’s day for a while judging by that response mwhahahahaha!

The Real question is what happened to her last night

I’m alive. That is all.

I should start a thread saying what happend to rider he just disappeared.

I think u where a bit soft ????

Just my 5c

??? I was up till 3am after everyone left. I had to go upstairs for a bit as, let’s just say Michelle drank a bit too much.  billy

^i can vouch for him there^ we were the last 2 standing. i figgered michelle was out of the game when she called me into the kitchen, demanded i do shots with them, then after round 1 she poured her second shot into my glass and walked off LOL

ahahah,  you didnt see but Jeremy dogged the bullet as well he didnt finish his shot… lol

ah he must of come down just after i left then..

hahahahahaha

DylanV - 24 March 2013 09:34 AM

^i can vouch for him there^ we were the last 2 standing. i figgered michelle was out of the game when she called me into the kitchen, demanded i do shots with them, then after round 1 she poured her second shot into my glass and walked off LOL

Hey, I was still up when everyone else left… then I walked 5 mins through to rain to find a cab!

Ummmm I stood in the rain at home trying to figure out how to get in with someone else’s, not my own keys and no phone….

I am not my new flatmates most fav person downer

hahaha