The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Federal Leadership Ballot at 4:30pm today!

Against Tony, to be honest I don’t like either labor or liberal but in this instance I’m talking about Tony. I just don’t trust him, I don’t really know what he stands for because he seems to mainly be concerned with dissing the govt rather than suggest any alternatives, he has been caught out for lying several times in parliament, to the ABC etc.

I can’t remember a lot of the debates and stuff from last election that turned me off him at the moment (my brain is fried today). But yeah in general I don’t trust him.

chucky - 21 March 2013 07:17 AM

The timing is crucial for this next phase, and it’s still way too soon. It needs to be done much closer to the actual election date, ensuring the focus of Australia’s gullible lowest common denominator just prior to the election isn’t actually on the stuff that REALLY matters.

• Ensure Gillard has no choice but to voluntarily step down - to come.

• Set Rudd up as the ‘saviour’ of the Federal Labor Party prior to the election - to come.

• Translate this delusional sentiment, through careful manipulation of the media (and therefore the Australian public), into portraying Rudd as the “saviour” of the country - to come.

• Perpetually focus on Rudd as “saviour”, diverting attention away from the many valid reasons he was ousted in the first place - to come.

• Also use this ruse to divert attention away from the disastrous mess Labor is making of the country - and the fact that no matter who is in charge of the Federal Labor Party, it’s STILL the Federal Labor Party - to come.

• Primarily focus on personality, not policy, right up to the election - securing many votes from Australia’s gullible lowest common denominator, who ignorantly vote like they’re choosing the winner of a TV reality show - done, done, done, and much more to come.

It’s possibly the only chance they’ve got.

If this next bit plays out, I am thinking you are hacking someones email / phone / everything to gain this knowledge smile

AshStix - 21 March 2013 07:24 AM

But yeah in general I don’t trust him.

Same Ash

Hahahaaa!!!!!

First pic is the truth, and the second one wishful thinking!!!!!