The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I’m off to the Blue Mountains…

Hey guys,

I’m heading to the Blue Mountains till Thursday. Try not to have too much fun without me.  tongue wink

I’m not going to have access to the internet, so apologies in advance if I don’t reply to your emails or PMs. I will get back to you on Friday.

To anyone expecting prizes or t-shirts, they were all sent out this morning, so you should receive them very soon. smile

Have a great week and I’ll be back on Friday!

grin

enjoyy your getaway [=

Have fun rider, don’t know how you can deal without Internet!

no internet and a few days off work sounds great, have a good one champ

have fun bud, try and take some pics for us all!!
i want to see them when you get back smile

Just got back…

It was really nice to get away for a few days. We had absolutely no phone reception where we were, so couldn’t even use the mobile.

I’m going through about 100 emails now and catching up. I’ll post some photos soon.

cool smile

Welcome back! I can imagine what its like. I have the same. i will be away all next week on our winter camp get back friday night and have to catch up on all the emails, then im away from saturday till friday for interschools. but at least then ill have some time to do work emails

all this talk of emails.. I spent yesterday cleaning my inbox after a month of neglect due to workload ~430 unread mails all looked after argh

That good to hear you had fun rider!!

Back to the real world now :(

So good sometimes to just getaway with no distractions! One of our best trips yet.