The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Busé Apparel Thread

Nah, when I take them off I have a mark of dots across my forehead and a “D” shaped tan mark.

Snap Backs are most likely the most economical way for Trent to get some knocked up!!!!!

Gettin a company like FlexFit or New Era they will have huge minimums on the order!!!!!

Hats, can be a hit and miss thing though, as some companies make some real dogs when it comes to fit!!!!!

Gotta put my 20c in too Mr Radness!!!!! Like Lanox, I’m not a huge fan of the detail under the brim!!!!!

Another little BUSE Logo on one side would look sweet though!!!!!

Ohhh, and love that colour way!!!!! Black with White is always a winner as well!!!!!

* Feel free to tell me where you would like me to insert my opinion at any stage of a response that you may or may not feel like creating!!!!!

Dude just found this post! Sweet tees how much are you selling them for?

There has to be cheep ways to get knocked up… oh wait, now I see what you mean. hehe

I like the under brim detail.

Yeah deano was right, the snap backs are alot cheaper to get PLUS people such as myself with massive noggins, its had to find the other style that fit alot of the time.
As for the detail underneath, i like it but i can understand some wouldnt. I was toying with the idea of the wording being RAD VIBES. I liked it better but there is company that already has camp vibes on theirs and i didnt want it to look like a blatant copy. I might have to make sure i have the option of with and without.

Colour wise, i plan on there being quite a few options and the logo on the front will be available in differnet colours too. So watch this space.!!

Wilmhurst which tees? the talls cost more than the regular version. Let me know which one and ill let you know

Also deano is this the instagram hat you were talking about earlier??

really diggin the fade out red tee in a tall. I also really like the noidea tee as well..

Yeh man thats the one

Yeah, do like that colour way too!!!!! shaka

buse web

new website is up (store still being worked on)
There will be a couple of changes and a few tall tee additions but id like to hear your feedback on how it is at the moment BW peeps.
Its been quite the learning curve this whole coding business.

stay rad
trent!

You know those cartlidgey things hanging off the side of your mug, well they’re your ears, they help you hear and are also great for hanging things off. The busé mask ear slots not only keep the mask positioned correctly, it keeps your sound holes warm tooo. Like this horse but radder

Hahahaaaa!!!!!

Love the new site, Trent!!!!!  thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Looks awesome mate. Love the text too LOL

Awesome. Just go to the About Us page and Capitalise the T in Trent lol

Actually maybe he is going for that look?

Trent there are a few typos and the such, let us know when you are ready to work on the wording and a few of us can proof read for you.

I know sometimes it is just a case of whacking things up and seeing how they look in the first instance.

And when ya ready for me to check out the logistics of the purchasin systems, I’ll be more than happy to run my BODMAS over it for ya too!!!!!

Thanks peeps!!! Yeah I knew there would be a few mistakes so feel few to point them out and I’ll fix em up
Radical!!