The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

Got a faceshot just before a clump of trees and caught the nose of my board on something and flipped into them catching one tree on the shin. Apparently I killed some skin/meat and there were two holes under the scab that got infected. Also, the bruise needed draining. They pull the tube out today after work and then the skin in the hole has to grow back.

That sounds like it sucks big ones!!!!!

I think I’ll keep away from the trees from now on then!!!!!

Well, after tomorrow anyway!!!!!

Wanna see a pic of the hole in my leg?

Strangely yes…yes i do

Yeah, why the hell not!!!!!

Got to figure out how to upload a pic off the iphone

Gamblor - 23 February 2013 01:16 AM

Got to figure out how to upload a pic off the iphone

Have you tried turning it off and on?

Ah that sucks gamblor. I hope you’re feeling better soon.

Your Instagram photos are killing me Mizu. Wish I stayed for another week :(

Hahahaaa, I just wished that I’d locked in another two more days mate!!!!!

It is gonna be EPIC tomorrow here in Noz, and I’m off to Kyoto in the mornin!!!!!

Still, can’t complain cause as you know, this place they call Nihon, simply ROCKS!!!!! Big time!!!!! shaka

What’s ur Instagram name mizu so I can torture my self

mizu_kuma

But go easy on the harsh comments mate!!!!! I’m coppin shit left, right, and center already!!!!!

as requested:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just vomited a little sick

Hope it heals up quick Gamblor

Well that’s a pretty serious Jap trip souvineer. I much prefer my bear head in a cob of corn magnet. It’s much less painful!!

I got a quick glance…. not something i want to see regularly. But I managed to keep lunch down. But I think if I tried to look closer lunch and breakfast may come up.