The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Back in ya bottle Red tongue laugh

fast eddie - 22 January 2013 09:16 AM

Hi, I’m a sauce head…

Yeah, we know!!!!!

Sup guys? Was looking for this thread and finally found it :D

So my names Alex (gamer tag heetsync) and i’m a 20 year old from adelaide SA.

Finished high school in 2010 and since stopping skating (i think i just lost interest :/ ) around 2008 I’m FINALLY picking it up again… But I’m not even epic in the slightest… cant even ollie hahahaha.. oh wells. will hopefully nail it in the coming months :D

Also, I have a couple of youtube channels, computergasm, computermanvlogs and computermangames.. feel free to check them out and sub if ya want :D

look forward to getting involved in the community here, looks like a really good website :D

-HeeTSynC

Welcome to Boardworld, Alex. shaka

Welcome to BW!!

What games do you play?

h0z - 12 February 2013 01:03 PM

Welcome to BW!!

What games do you play?

Starcraft 2 mainly, my gaming youtube channel is mainly starcraft 2 casts, but in general I also play CoD, age of empires, not much else recently to be honest lol

Ahh fair enough, my other half tried to get me into AoE, but I’m more into fps ( and the odd mmorpg) as opposed to rts games..

Haven’t played cod.. as he only has it on his Xbox and I’m hopeless with a controller lol, but I have played a little bit of bf3, just haven’t had much time lately.. usually I go back to my old favs like HL2:DM, TF2, Lineage II, ect, I did play a bit of Diablo III recently..

Do you do much besides skate? Eg, surf / snowboard / wakeboard?

Ohh haha I forgot BF3! I’m a goob

Anyway I unfortunately am hopeless at TF2, but its still just as fun as ever! At the moment I’m really trying to get out of Bronze league in SC2 so thats my focus at the moment.

I want to get into snowboarding and surfing, but at the moment its just skating and skim boarding (laugh all you want, skim boarding is amazing haha).. But I spent some time at my old skate park tonight before it got too dark, its really good when theres no one else there. Keen to hit it up some more though!

You snowboard AND play computer games, h0z?!

Your other half’s a lucky guy!!!!  shaka

Oh, wait, how are you at making sandwiches?

Haha I also attempt (and its definitely only an attempt to skate.. But im really horrible at it atm

just have to keep at it though)

Also I have a cert. 2 in hospitality operation and work in a deli.. So my sandwiches are awesome..

But im more of a dessert maker.. Lol ( have a look at my rainbow cake in the food thread)

last year for his bday, he got bf3 cup cakes.. They were army coloured marble cakes with little grenades, tanks, guns, choppers, and med packs on top.. And a few years back he got a companion cube portal cake haha!!

(all made by me..) smile

Mizu Kuma - 22 January 2013 08:16 PM
fast eddie - 22 January 2013 09:16 AM

Hi, I’m a sauce head…

Yeah, we know!!!!!

This is what happens when you leave him alone with a smart phone & snap chat LOL

LOL Nice shaka

Hi guys!

My name is Tills. I’m new here.  grin

Hey guys!

Just joined this site coz I’m about to work my first season at Perisher this winter…aka officially becoming a fulltime snow bunny! Hahaha also planning to chase winter and do a back-to-back season over in Canada at the end of the year! smile

Welcome to boardworld citylightsTAM (is it Tam for short?)

You will have a ball working at Perisher! Plenty of members ride there frequently too.
Head to Canada. Its the best thing you can do! Just came back from 3 months there and heading back for the winter+summer at the end of the yr.