The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Knicks doing pretty well this season - had a great start! Including beating the heat wink

They are having a cracker! I wonder what will happen when Amare comes back. Hopefully he won’t ruin the chemistry.

Figured it belonged here but I posted in the other thread for the people who just flat out ignore this one raspberry

Check this out.

Miami haven’t been doing so well lately. Looks like we might try to sign Birdman (Chris Anderson). We need some help on the boards. LeBron is our top rebounder, that’s not right.

Come on Bulls! wink not looking to good this season. Even the ole Boston aren’t shaping up to well. Might be time to watch some ice hockey for me.

Bulls are doing pretty well. Top 4 in the east without D-Rose. If he comes back, even at 80% of his pre-injury self, they are still a very strong team.

Noah has been an absolute beast this season.

Hopefully it stays that way for the season for Bulls. D-Rose still out? :(

You guys have NBA season passes?

bkrtron - 10 January 2013 02:33 AM

D-rose should be back after the all-star break.

I was thinking of getting the NBA video pass but opted against it as I’m at work while 90% of the games are on.

TJswish - 10 January 2013 02:42 AM
bkrtron - 10 January 2013 02:33 AM

D-rose should be back after the all-star break.

I was thinking of getting the NBA video pass but opted against it as I’m at work while 90% of the games are on.

Excellent hopefully make the play-offs smile

Yeah they aren’t too cheap unless you use it up. I know you can look back at the games and stream through Apple TV. Not a bad option.

I had League Pass last season. This season I only bought Team Pass, so I get to watch every Heat game.

rider26 - 10 January 2013 03:10 AM

I had League Pass last season. This season I only bought Team Pass, so I get to watch every Heat game.

I was thinking this, just for the bulls smile

TJswish - 10 January 2013 05:12 AM
rider26 - 10 January 2013 03:10 AM

I was thinking this, just for the bulls smile

Homies!

go knicks ! hehe

Clippers were doing some pretty sick dunks not very long ago.