The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

I can’t find stuff like yaktrax in hakuba so far. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Howdy friends! Had such a fun day today. Not as many people around as yesterday which was good, lots of freshies through the gates near hanazono and also great lines under the old higashiyama gonola! No pics tho, it’s bloody freezing!!!

“Last night on the 9pm NHK weather report the long range forecast for the next 2 months was released. It looks like the whole of Japan and especially Hokkaido is set for an unusually cold winter with heavy snow fall. Check out the Fuyu (winter) Shogun in the top left corner – look out!”

http://360niseko.com/blog/niseko-snow-report-5-january-2013/

dance  dance  dance  dance  dance

They’re not lying, it hasn’t stopped all day!

Yeah, the guy that does the blog said he was amazed at the quantity of snow that was fallin yesterday!!!!! And he’s been livin there for ages!!!!!

You must be havin a ball!!!!!

Save some for us, Billy!!!!!  shaka

Hiked and did both annupuri back bowls today, some noice lines down there!

Sweet!!!!!

Stop it! im jelly

A follow up to my pow screen grab in the countdown thread as that was so popular tongue wink

In the trees/pow at Ikenotairo today.

shaka

I will be in this place very soon!!!!!

The yens continued climb as the snow continues to fall is in direct correlation to my snow boner size right now!!

Five (5) weeks to go for me…
the snow reports are so good to check each morning.

trentradpants - 15 January 2013 04:49 AM

The yens continued climb as the snow continues to fall is in direct correlation to my snow boner size right now!!

Best thing I have seen on the internet today LOL

Tambo wants a like button !!!!!

What website to you guys use to check the snow and weather reports?? Im exactly a week off flying out and im super excited!