The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What did Santa bring you?

I got civilisation 5 for PC and a Nikon CoolPix AW100.It is exactly the same camera as we currently have - just doesn’t have a broken rear display!

I got the new Microsoft surface with windows 8, from mr.h0z and his parents as a “birthmas” present - LOL!!

and a companion cube cookie jar (from portal 2)

and im about to go have dinner with mum and get my present from her..  I have no idea what she got me though!!

merry xmas BWM!

Garmin GPS, beer, LED light, beer, money, beer. swear to santa my whole family thinks im an alcoholic teacherboy

Or are trying to turn you into one.

Russell Westbrook OKC Jersey, Casio G Shock watch, money, money and more money lol and undies. Always need undies!

And my sister is giving me her present today when we are at The Ivy seeing Flume Dj, im guessing its copious amounts of drinks

Avalanche transceiver (hope i’ll never need it!), big puffy Kathmandu jacket, money, gold class tix, perfume, makeup, wine! And other bits and pieces in my stocking - chocolate, manicure kit, travel pillow, Lollies etc (I loooove getting Xmas stockings!!) smile

Thats rad Billy shaka Sounds like you are going hiking smile

oh and my 12 year old cousin got me a portable sex kit…contains lube, body chocolate, a feather tickler etc.

Weird kid…

oh oh deano - what the?  Even if you wanted to use it, knowing your cousin bought it is just plain wrong…. !!!

Yes mcazz, got the backpack ready! 6 sleeps!

Yeh i know.

I got a big ass trampoline!! Plus some jocks and other stuff.

i got some special blend gore-tex pants, some clothes, money yeah

wonder why i need more snow gear .. i got so much of it and i bearly even use it hopefully this will change this coming season

Merry Christmas folks!

I got a pair of VZ sunnies, Art Of Flight 3D Blu Ray, Burton shirt, a Red Balloon voucher, a Westfield voucher.

Also, Mrs Tills and I were given some presents to share. A new iMac, a rug for the lounge room, and a coffee table on the way.

We got a:

BBQ
Foxtel connected and paid for the next 6 months
Outdoor setting (partially a house warming gift too)
Gift voucher
Coffee machine
Wollemi Pine (Damn they are expensive for a little plant!)

blizzard_22 - 27 December 2012 12:09 AM

Wollemi Pine (Damn they are expensive for a little plant!)

Don’t those grow into enormous trees?