The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What did Santa bring you?

IPAD 2!!!!

Rooney - 04 January 2012 03:58 AM

IPAD 2!!!!

Well your pretty lucky. Apple crew….

Rooney - 04 January 2012 03:58 AM

IPAD 2!!!!

Nice!

Make sure you get the Transworld Snowboarding magazine app:

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/transworld-snowboarding/id395403589?mt=8

Yeh thanx is it free

App is free - and (if the offer’s still on) you can subscribe to the mag for a year for only 99 cents!

I got That’s it Thats all and Art of Flight on DVD. Art of flight didn’t arrive til after xmas so I only just got it yesterday. was so sick on our 50 inch plasma last night. Was every bit as good as I remembered - made me lose my mind all over again!

Looks pretty sick for only 99cents

It is the best deal. I am so impressed with Snowboarder mag for iPad, took reading mags to another level shaka

Is it too soon?! My clock says it Xmas.. I may have to wait a little while tho… but when Santa does get here or there… What did you get???

I got an excavator for 3days to dig up the backyard and build some dirt jumps, but then it started raining.

But what boy doesn’t like playing in the mud with a big dangerous machine!
Can’t wait for daylight.

Also;
(as per Santa’s thread): GoPro Hero 3 Black. YES REALLY!!!!!
Drift HD Ghost
Boardshorts
Rubicks Cube

Anything else I’ll have to wait until boxingDay - that’s when the whole clan gather for spazmas.

A massive, horrifying hangover…

Santa found me! I got chocolate, shampoo and schnapps!

That sucks Deano!! hope it goes away post haste!!!

Oz - Santa was smiling when he left you all that, no doubt!!

Me I got the goods, brand new kick-ass Mp3 (been reallyreallyreally needing one), A Snowboard Travel bag, with wheels.  Wheels.  First luggage I’ve EVER owed with wheels, my shoulders up and smiled when I open it cheese .  and the Pièce de résistance, a Jedi Robe (bathrobe).  It’s awesome, too cool for words cool smirk

Happy Christmas people, or happy whatever you believe, hopes you get all the love you want/need/deserve!

i got anon m1 goggles with a orange irdium lens and a low light lens for japow. also got a bern watts helmet. ben sherman wallet and hugo boss fragrance. merry christmas

Was supposed to only be getting my pass for next season at perisher. The gf surprised me with a new gopro 3. Dunno if it is for me or her but its a great present either. Merry Christmas everyone.