The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are your TV shows?

Which TV shows do you watch?

We are into Entourage (my favourite), Underbelly Golden Mile (finished), Weeds, Big Bang Theory, and How I met your mother. 

Starting to watch Modern Family…

girlfriend and i watch

gossip girl.. one tree hill.. vampire diaries.. big bang theory ( waiting for new seasons for all four).. make it or break it..

im a big fan of Entourage, Dexter, How I Met Your Mother and also Futurama.

not sure if anyone here watches anime but i watch alot of that too!!

Seachange, Holmes on Homes & the Weather Channel.

oh and i watch that bald idiot in the morning for the news on Sunrise.

She ain’t the bald one, Mel is the Milf that sits on the right of him (as you look at the TV wink )

Then there is Nat, with her mole…..................

Big bang theory, family guy, ace of cakes, banged up abroad, Americas best dance crew, parental control. I love a lot of shows on MTV an the discovery channels but these are the first that come to mind.

I’ve been watching Pretty Little Liars, Friday Night Lights… not much else. We dont own a TV, so we watch them via HULU.com

love coming home after work watchin huey whipin up something mad good as gold mate, and Rules of Engagement and Modern Family,Good News Week,Spicks and Specks and the 7pm project!!!!!!!

Main ones for me are:

Entourage
Futurama
Burn Notice
Dexter

My main ones are:

Entourage
Sons Of Anarchy
Friday Night Lights
The Pacific
True Blood (Kind of embarrassed about that one, but the g/f got me into it)

true blood isn’t too bad, i watched most of the 1st season after a few people recommended it but kind of lost interest and started watching burn notice instead

Entourage
Gruen Transfer
Damages (if its on)
Boston Legal (if its on)
Red Dwarf (if its on)
Seinfeld
I Shouldn’t Be Alive
Air Crash Investigations
pretty much anything that is on the History, Discovery or Nat Geo channels grin

The 7:30 report and Lateline get a fair bit of airtime in our house as well actually…...gotta keep up with the political and business happenings!

Mizu Kuma - 06 August 2010 07:28 AM

Pretty much all Comedy shows across all channels! Hot Docs on SBS! Any sport with Aussie’s playin (except the cricket, sorry kort, but It puts me to sleep)

its ok mate wink

the way the aussies are playing right now, its starting to put me off!

forgot to mention Deadliest Catch.. always up for watching it whenever its on discovery channel

Rick0889 - 06 August 2010 07:26 AM

....not sure if anyone here watches anime but i watch alot of that too!!

YES!!!! high five!!!
i like a 2 animes along with packed to the rafters, doctor who and torchwood