The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your Quiver — Post your ride here!

Strapping into Burton Custom bindings, in my Burton Moto boots. All assembled on my Capita Horrorscope FK 2012 151 smile

Daughter was like, "fack this shit, I'm outta here" 
oh yeah:

'13 K2 Panoramic split 162

'12 Nug 150 with Regional Love Cartels

'12 Sherlock 163 with Genesis

'06 Custom 10th anniversary edition graphics

K2 Quaw Quaw 154

Rossi Experience 163

wife's '12 Barracuda 153
not pictured: 160 fish noboard, 162 BMC, chicklet and 152 Rossi RS (?) <-wife's

Nice!!!!!

And little Gamblette, Hahahhahaa!!!!! I like her style!!!!! smile

hahah Gamblor, she’s gorgeous! You should have left her out if you wanted any attention paid to the boards. She totally stole the show grin

Do you still ride your experience Gamblor? I remember you loved that board for pow.

Nice Gamblor!

Proud daddy disclaimer: note she is quite distorted from the wide angle lens - her face isn’t that fat.

Skip, last year I rode the experience 6 or 7 days. It’s for any non-split gnar. This year will see if the Sherlock and panoramic can handle gnar alright. If so, then the experience will go

oh snap! As soon as I put up my official quiver photo I go and buy some more boards.  teacherboy
add a 152 Burton Root and a 152 Burton Con Artist to that quiver

Yeah, it looked as though ya needed a couple more boards there!!!!!  hmmm

Gamblor - 19 December 2012 11:48 PM

oh snap! As soon as I put up my official quiver photo I go and buy some more boards.  teacherboy
add a 152 Burton Root and a 152 Burton Con Artist to that quiver

and here i am trying to justify to purchase my second board lol

Gamblor - 19 December 2012 02:08 PM

Daughter was like, "fack this shit, I'm outta here" . . .

Hahaha! You couldn’t get her to do the ‘base’ pose like in your previous effort - that was soooooo cool! Never work with kids or animals mate!  teacherboy

i think she was pissed I didn’t have her board in there. Well, I did sort of get her back lol
I think I want to make this a tradition, then do a time-lapse for her wedding or something

Yeah, I reckon a framed timeline for the wall would look sweet as too!!!!!

Like a tiled piece!!!!!

good idea! maybe I’ll get her to hold a sign next photo

Or hold the previous years shot?????

Another idea!!!!!

Get her to hold the Pic of her leaving with her back turned, so as to imply she will return in the next image!!!!!