The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Will Mrs Mizu let you buy a new board??

I’m the Boss around my place!!!!!

Times like these I’m glad she’s not a member of this forum!!!!!  cheese

Just get Gamblor to explain why the Burton Sherlock is THE BEST allrounder for riding in Japan.

(my vote still goes to the Capita Charlie Slasher)

James from Board Supply Co. has done it again - with an awesome deal on Outdoor Technology DJ Slims Wireless Bluetooth headphones:

http://www.boardsupplyco.com.au/product/outdoor-technology-dj-slims-wireless

Get in quick - these are WAY cheaper than anywhere else I’ve seen on the net.

chucky - 16 November 2012 02:13 AM

Just get Gamblor to explain why the Burton Sherlock is THE BEST allrounder for riding in Japan.

(my vote still goes to the Capita Charlie Slasher)

I really hope you’re right, I can’t wait to ride my Charlie for the first time in just over a month!

^ I believe Gamblor’s main reason for selling his 164 Charlie, was only that it was too wide for him - so it all boils down to boot size. There’s at least one great vid on here somewhere, of Gamblor riding his Charlie in awesome Japow.

wow that is cheap…

Lots of stuff on sale there today.

The headphones that Chucky posted a few posts up are on CotD for $30.

Then there are other things like the Nexus 7 that isn’t a deal at all…

^ CotD are selling cheap copies.

I know that compared to a GoPro/Contour etc this is a very crappy action cam, and that it won’t interest many people at all. But if you can’t afford a decent cam, or maybe you’re not sure if you’d really use one all that often and want to give something a try before spending decent coin on a good cam. Or maybe might even want a cheap lookalike to give to a kid for Xmas.

Kmart currently has these for sale.  grin

I haven’t tried this myself, but: Adobe CS2 for free

CS2? I feel like anything less than 4 or 5 is not worth installing, they have come a long way.

Though I don’t exactly pay for mine lol.