The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

4 of us got 36 points this week! If you’re losing to me TJ, you must be struggling!

This is freaking shit house… mother f4ck3rs i did not even know they played last round so soon ......

man iu was 3rd now back to 10th ....

Doesn anyone know if you can set auto subs…

eg

if i have better player on the bench but not sure if he is playing can i put some other player in its position and if the better player plays to be subed. ?

or if i find out during the game that my better player is playing can i put him on ?

Put your better players in the lineup. If one of them doesn’t play, they automatically get substituted by one of your subs.

You lineup is set and locked before the gameweek starts. So no, you can’t change during the game.

Welcome to the frustrating world of fantasy EPL. LOL

^^^ thanks…

Im catching up. From 2nd last to top5 in a few weeks with good trades!

Any prize for winning?

I delayed until now to even open this thread. and after reading this last page… I find myself . . . no offense . . . slowly . . backing . . out . . the . . door . . . .

whoohooo topped scored this week so far. Yeh Spurs!! I put Defoe in last week smile. How the hell did you go top TJ when three of your players didnt even play haha

BAM top of the table!

Michu got a double and RVP was my captain with a goal! smile

yeh i had michu mata and defoe smile

fffs i am having a shit run, and my team is superstars freaking wankers.

Back on Top. Michu performs week in and week out! So glad I still have him smile

Now for Fulham to smash Newcastle and Berbatov to score a few so I’m well in front of Jez!