The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

silent - 10 October 2012 11:44 PM
ozgirl - 10 October 2012 11:32 AM
Northern Lights - 10 October 2012 11:14 AM
chucky - 10 October 2012 11:08 AM

Thredbo are offering backcountry access via the Kosi chair.

How much?

close to $30 usually.

Just curious if we’re allowed to carry boards on Kosi express chair while season closed? thought chair operators would stop and said “No board/ski allowed, track closed”

yes you can, but technically for BC access only. but if you got back to the lift and you could ride down then i dont see how they could prevent it.

Saw a post on FB with a screen shot of a forecast showing 120cm of fresh by Saturday arvo. Wtf

LOL

Delayed reaction much! hehe - its exciting. now i am getting wheels tempted to back country!

ozgirl - 11 October 2012 06:40 AM

:lol;!

Delayed reaction much! hehe - its exciting. now i am getting wheels tempted to back country!

Coincidentally, this is my nickname.

32cm so far at Perisher.

nthnbeachesguy - 11 October 2012 08:52 PM

32cm so far at Perisher.

where does information came from?

Well after my run in the C#*tstable and the fact i have to work all weekend, i will not be doing any hiking this weekend downer

The Bureau of Meteorology Silent, NSW observations, clickable map select Perisher and it gives you the readout every 30 mins for the Perisher weather station.

^ Thanks

still got mates on the job smile

Photo by Drew Burgess

CRACKERS - 13 October 2012 02:05 AM

still got mates on the job smile

Photo by Drew Burgess

Currently stuck at work, dreaming of 100 million better ways i could be spending my saturday.
This is just rubbing it in even more rage