The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

He copped quite a bit of grief at the time for writing the “Perisher with sushi” comment. That’s as close as you’ll come to referencing “bogans” in an article of this type (at least, it was back then).

Because Niseko has got lots of Aussie visitors, or because Perisher is full of “Bogans”?????

Because Niseko gets lots of Aussie bogan visitors.

Looks like I must be a Bogan then!!!!!

Aren’t we all?

This is the slum apartment that I’ll be stayin in for a fortnight too!!!!! I should be able to throw empty VB cans off the balcony from the couch????? 

Hmmmmmmmm, perhaps I shouldn’t mention that the full term commonly used is actually “cashed up bogans”?

chucky - 10 October 2012 10:03 AM

Aren’t we all?

According to some we are?????

Bogan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Bogan (disambiguation).
The term bogan is Australian and New Zealand slang, usually pejorative or self-deprecating, for an individual who is recognised to be from an unsophisticated background or someone whose limited education, speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour exemplifies a lack of manners and education.[1] While bogan is widely recognised, localised names exist that describe the same or very similar groups of people.[2]

I done gotta learn meself to go to other parts of Jeepan!!!!! That’s after I git meself a new pair of genes to wear!!!!!

chucky - 10 October 2012 10:07 AM

Hmmmmmmmm, perhaps I shouldn’t mention that the full term commonly used is actually “cashed up bogans”?

I’ll revert to a “penniless bogan” when we get home!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 10 October 2012 10:08 AM
chucky - 10 October 2012 10:03 AM

Aren’t we all?

According to some we are?????

Well, I do love me flannies.

chucky - 10 October 2012 10:10 AM

Well, I do love me flannies.

Especially the Dry Ride ones!!!!!

A glass of moselle thrown out of anger, just doesn’t stick like they used to with the new technology they have theses days!!!!!

That article was tame compared to what Craig REALLY had to say about that particular trip to Niseko.

Mizu Kuma - 10 October 2012 10:12 AM

A glass of moselle thrown out of anger. . .

Fruity Lexia - straight out of the cask for me.

chucky - 10 October 2012 10:14 AM
Mizu Kuma - 10 October 2012 10:12 AM

A glass of moselle thrown out of anger. . .

Fruity Lexia - straight out of the cask for me.

This is how we drink in Niseko!!!!! In the gondolas!!!!!

Meh, I’m too busy rooting in the gondolas to drink!