The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

this weeks is going to kill me. I got 3 Chelsea players but they are not playing this week.

Ouch, trade one and then trade back next week? if you got the room.

ah yeah, unrucky. I only had one and traded him out and will trade him back again after this weekend most likely. Adebayor better bloody score!

I really dislike Chelsea so I didn’t have any from the get go lol.

me too, but I still like Torres and hope he does well, only some random deity could possibly understand why, though.

So he was my only chelsea player and he helped me get decent points last week…traded him out for Adebayor though the other day.

All the Man U fans are pretty quite this week.

AHAHAHAHHAHA

Suarez with a hat-trick as my vice-captain and Ba scored as my captain. Pretty happy with that actually!

Ba got a double. I have him but not as captain. Van Persie had a pretty meh week and Berbatov got injured… Bah I hate this game lol.

yeah I hate it most weeks but this week was pretty good….and yeah I just looked up and saw he got a double. 40 odd points from my C and VC. Pretty darn happy with that!

ffs look at my team they are almost all superstars and i am getting shit points grrrrrr WTF ...

Hey Jeremy….

i hate your team.

P.S. nothing

hahahaha ^^ THIS^^

70 points for the week, I’ll happily take that!......Mostly cos I’m so crap the rest of the time! 4th in this league and 3rd in the other league I’m in (so far) is definitely over-achieving for me!

deanobruce - 01 October 2012 09:37 AM

Hey Jeremy….

i hate your team.

P.S. nothing

What’s wrong, Deano? smirk

Was 2nd last like 2 weeks ago. Now 6th! Berbatov is a beast for Fulham! smile