The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Name your favourite iPhone apps

Stick Man - Snowboarder!!!!! Keeps me “busy” at work!!!!!

Are people still using draw something and words with friends?

I definatly dont and dont know anyone who does. Found them very annoying very quick

Star Walk!!!!! Coooool!!!!!

http://vitotechnology.com/star-walk.html

Songpop on my android. I frign love trivia so this one is gold for me! I’m not even that good but I love it anyone wanna play me?

I’ve got IQ, but that thing drives me crazy!!!!! I’ll end up smashin my phone if I play it too much!!!!! Hahahaahaa!!!!!

Oldify, Baldify and Fatify are good for a laugh too!!!!!

I bet Warren has the one with the moustache thingo!!!!! Stashify or somethin I think it’s called?????

I haven’t come across IQ before at all. I found songpop through facebook and then realised I could get it for free on my phone, so I did that. I refuse to pay for any app. There is nothing that I could possibly need enough to pay for.

I don’t spend my money on PS3 or XBOX games, so 99 cents or a couple of dollars aint gonna put me in the gutter!!!!!  wink

Cords that’s a ridiculas statement. Don’t you pay for food? How did you purchase your phone - with dirt?

Sorry Im taking your post literally!
I spent $36 on an app the other week, most cost under $2
Depends on the app!
I used to refuse to pay for any app but some are defs worth it - reviews are helpful.

haha yeah I meant there is no APP that I could possibly need enough for it to be worth my while. Songpop is the first ‘game’ I’ve ever even really played on a phone. My xbox purchases are super rare. Freddy buys some occasionally but hasn’t for ages.

Got bored with IQ - 3/4 through started hitting random answers and the results still didn’t reflect my life’s successes.
That really shit me!

I’ve survived so far without purchasing anything (except of things the wife really bugs me to get)

Brizzle/bejewelled ...some other stupid game…

everything else is free!
but that doesnt stop me complaining about the freaking ads LOL

cords - 28 September 2012 07:28 AM

haha yeah I meant there is no APP that I could possibly need enough for it to be worth my while. Songpop is the first ‘game’ I’ve ever even really played on a phone. My xbox purchases are super rare. Freddy buys some occasionally but hasn’t for ages.

Star Walk is my dearest APP at $3 I think, and it’s an Edumacational One!!!!!

And if anyone asks me what I want for my Birthday/Xmas, I just tell them an iTunes card is the Greatest gift!!!!!