The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Blizz, Darks and static_22’s Family Feud Thread

Until the electricity bill comes in?????

I would like to thank Spaz publically.

When I argued that Summer in the Snowy Mountains would be crap because its higher and closer to the sun and therefor hotter. My lovely wife Bliz thought I was being stupid and posted it on facebook only for everyone else to jump on me about it calling me names and making fun of my logic…

Spaz like a like a hero burst through the negativity of my family and friends and…PROVED ME RIGHT!!

BHA HA HA HA HA HA HA….oh wait Jenna - Shane 1, Jenna 0!

*deep breath*  HA HA HA HA HA HA *deep breath* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

angry You know what?

Jez got you for me LOL

blizzard_22 - 25 September 2012 06:56 AM

angry You know what?

Jez got you for me LOL

Just to go on record; You were both right!

Blizz, everyone knows Canberra has regular higher summer temps than Thredbo’s highest recorded temp of 31.5C (your were literally right)
Dark, it feels way hotter in the sun in Thredbo at 25C than in Canberra at 35C (you were correct on apparent temp)

Just another beautiful example of grit between two oysters that will one day form a pearl.
Spread the love, but please please please DON’T STOP FIGHTING (you guys must have the best practiced make up sex) big surprise

snowbum_spaz - 25 September 2012 02:19 PM

Just to go on record; You were both right!

Blizz, everyone knows Canberra has regular higher summer temps than Thredbo’s highest recorded temp of 31.5C (your were literally right)
Dark, it feels way hotter in the sun in Thredbo at 25C than in Canberra at 35C (you were correct on apparent temp)

Just another beautiful example of grit between two oysters that will one day form a pearl.
Spread the love, but please please please DON’T STOP FIGHTING (you guys must have the best practiced make up sex) big surprise

Oh please we’re married now…jellybean theory!

You really are a special kind of special honey mad

Enjoy the dog house tonight LOL

Pfft the couch is better. It least I have foxtel and the playstation to keep me company on a cold night!!  raspberry

So which couch is colder?????

The one in Canberra, or the one at Thredbo!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 26 September 2012 05:20 AM

So which couch is colder?????

The one in Canberra, or the one at Thredbo!!!!!

LOL