The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

yeap no doubt ill be in there most of the time, time to get my serious spring silly on :burn:  drool  billy

drc13 - 24 September 2012 11:46 AM
RPS88A - 24 September 2012 11:31 AM

i think this weekend will be the one that drc ventures back into a park for the first time since the “arse incident”

Hah why have they finally wrapped the park in bubble wrap for me??? Need I remind you I’m still not able to sit on the floor!  shut eye

hahaha i think you’ll get over the slushyness and head in for a venture at least once…save it til monday though because i want to see it haha

drc13 - 24 September 2012 11:46 AM

I swear after that stack at the shred my chin looked like it had magnetraction

a slight improvement tongue wink hehehe

This weekend should be fun, I’m hoping lickarse makes it through otherwise I’ll be a little devo I think!

If it is open today I doubt they will close it for the weekend…

Stranger things have happened though I suppose!

drc13 - 24 September 2012 05:31 AM

You’ll probably know better than anyone, is it still possible to ride from centre valley to blue cow? I’ve noticed ridge is closed which rules out the roller coaster route.

I thought blue cow was closed?

Nope still open!

Its been an amazing season!

Yes natural snowfall means it is only the best in 8 years but with snow making advances I think this is the longest season (lift wise) we have had in a bloody long time!

WOWOWOWOW! I already was excited about this weeekend, now Im even more stoked! :D

AshStix - 25 September 2012 04:05 AM

WOWOWOWOW! I already was excited about this weeekend, now Im even more stoked! :D

shaka

Don’t get too excited though, ridge chair is closed so you’ll pretty much be doing laps of the summit chair.

yeah good point! Summit, Terminal, Pony and Pleasant Valley… damn my favourite runs are around the ridge chair. And the BC park has been bull-dozed.

drc13 - 24 September 2012 11:15 AM
deanobruce - 24 September 2012 09:51 AM

but it seems a certain lady is not interested!

Surely not! What kind of women can resist the charms of deano!

Come to think of it I do recall you chugging a shoey within her field of view.  sick

Ahh that must be where i went wrong…i thought girls LIKED boys who did shoeeys…

I think I might venture down Sunday Monday with some lasses from these parts. If anyone wants to take some runs or maybe hit the leichardt park let me know, i also might film a little if the weather is good.

nthnbeachesguy - 25 September 2012 01:40 AM

This weekend should be fun, I’m hoping lickarse makes it through otherwise I’ll be a little devo I think!

FV Park it will be!

Heading down on Monday, is it worth the 1200km round trip? Keen for a final run for the season.

Heading down on Monday, is it worth the 1200km round trip? Keen for a final run for the season.