The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

I’m definitely going, might be my last hurrah for the season, don’t think I will be going the following weekend.

I don’t think it is on for the following weekend.

I thought it was Perisher til 5th - thredbo to the 7th?

ozgirl - 24 September 2012 04:19 AM

Haha!

How much was it?

Did they have a accom lift tix special?

Will you come into Jindy on the Sunday? Banjo’s should be good atmosphere for the game.

Yes I am working but it should be pretty lax on hanging out with people. Will have to see tho.

Just the $79/night I’ve booked Friday/Saturday nights more than likely extend it to Sunday night as well.

No idea on lift tix special, I’ve got my season pass so leaving the ticket side of things to them!

Jindy/Banjos sounds good only concern is I might get my once a year drink on and don’t fancy the drive home if I do. Also going to have to see what the other two/three are keen on.

You’ll probably know better than anyone, is it still possible to ride from centre valley to blue cow? I’ve noticed ridge is closed which rules out the roller coaster route.

I suspect not.

Interceptor is closed so that route is out.

I suspect it is train only.

Without being at the resort and seeing what the signage at the top of the quad is I don’t know. But the route is not the best way on a snowboard!

ozgirl - 24 September 2012 06:26 AM

I suspect not.

Interceptor is closed so that route is out.

I suspect it is train only.

Without being at the resort and seeing what the signage at the top of the quad is I don’t know. But the route is not the best way on a snowboard!

Ahh didn’t realise interceptor was out as well, no worries. I’ll see how the others in the group ride and judge whether it’s worth a tube over or not.

Thanks!

If inter is open on the weekend then you can get back using Pleasant valley chair (and you can still if you use the train to get there) but will depend on signage.

But yes it is doable by the current lift system (just not always advisable (ie top of the quad to blue cow on a board!)

In half a mind on whether to go this weekend or not.

Would love one last hurrah for the season…But going to be moving out with a mate soon so need to save cashola. Decisions, decisions…

its a long hard wait til your next slide…

You can come with me if you want… a certain lady is going to be there… I am staying on snow on Saturday though ($60 the night for you)

im down there sunday night and riding all of monday til last lifts…my last trip for the season downer

deanobruce - 24 September 2012 07:47 AM

In half a mind on whether to go this weekend or not.

Same, I just haven’t got it out of my system. Perhaps it’s time for me to give camping a try?

ozgirl - 24 September 2012 09:05 AM

its a long hard wait til your next slide…

You can come with me if you want… a certain lady is going to be there… I am staying on snow on Saturday though ($60 the night for you)

Hahaha thats nice, but it seems a certain lady is not interested!

Thanks for the offer, think im going to give it a miss. Forgot i have to grab airfares for the Bali Bucks fortnight so cant really afford one last snow trip.

im there this weekend 4SURE!!!!  shred

deanobruce - 24 September 2012 09:51 AM

but it seems a certain lady is not interested!

Surely not! What kind of women can resist the charms of deano!

Come to think of it I do recall you chugging a shoey within her field of view.  sick

DylanV - 24 September 2012 10:50 AM

Will keep an eye out for you if I venture within 100m of a park smile

drc13 - 24 September 2012 11:15 AM
DylanV - 24 September 2012 10:50 AM

Will keep an eye out for you if I venture within 100m of a park smile

i think this weekend will be the one that drc ventures back into a park for the first time since the “arse incident”

RPS88A - 24 September 2012 11:31 AM

i think this weekend will be the one that drc ventures back into a park for the first time since the “arse incident”

Hah why have they finally wrapped the park in bubble wrap for me??? Need I remind you I’m still not able to sit on the floor!  shut eye

I’ll stick to sliding into trees and braking on ice with my face (I swear after that stack at the shred my chin looked like it had magnetraction)