The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

I cant :( working friday sat, and I definitely cant pass up those shifts right now raspberry

Damn!

Oh well!

nthnbeachesguy - 20 September 2012 02:20 AM

Yeah mate, I will be there for the long weekend, hmmm DC Mega 159 for then perhaps ha ha ha ha!

So after looking online at DC boards, the Mega in Cherri Pow is actually a 154… you can still ride it…sort of!

Temps got just cold enough last night for a shallow freeze, and they started loading the V8 at 8am this morning, then the Quad at 8.45 - and the first few hours were great fun! We lapped up the cord, then headed over to Mt P until about 12.30. That evil child of mine doesn’t want to ride anymore today, and tomorrow we’d just planned on packing all our crap, checking out, and driving home. That could be it for my season. :(

I might be heading down to the long weekend now… whirlwind tour drive down Sat night, ride Sun and Monday drive back monday night… depends if I can bum free accom possibly at the staff accom at Peri. Also depends if I can be bothered…

you should definitely be bothered!

I actually think it’s going to happen! Drive down Sat night after work, ride Sunday and Monday, drive home Monday night. YEW or Tuesday depending if my mate has to work Tues or not smile. Yeww I get to use my PMS board one last time. I was getting sad thinking of putting the summer wax on.

chucky - 22 September 2012 03:54 AM

Temps got just cold enough last night for a shallow freeze, and they started loading the V8 at 8am this morning, then the Quad at 8.45 - and the first few hours were great fun! We lapped up the cord, then headed over to Mt P until about 12.30. That evil child of mine doesn’t want to ride anymore today, and tomorrow we’d just planned on packing all our crap, checking out, and driving home. That could be it for my season. :(

is it worth heading down tomorrow chucky?

RPS88A - 22 September 2012 08:13 AM
chucky - 22 September 2012 03:54 AM

is it worth heading down tomorrow chucky?

According to forecasts, it is. They’re now predicting substantial overnight freezes over the next couple of nights, resulting in lots of fun corn snow to play in! As I’ve got a 6 hour drive back to Sydney at some stage tomorrow, I guess I’m out. I’d considered booking an extra night at the Station now that it’s coming good again, but I dunno.

Thanks mate

I’ve got Saturday off now :D (managed to swap shifts with a mate so I wont lose any moolah). I’ll be driving down Sat (depending when we leave) might ride Sat, will definitely ride Sunday and Monday leave Monday. Staying on snow at Matterhorn. Im keen!! :D

Well I’ve just booked accommodation for one last spring shred! Taking a long a couple of friends do this weekend who haven’t been to the snow for ages so it could be interesting! If anyone spots me down there yell out!

Where are you staying DRC?

I think I will stay on snow on Saturday night, Jindy on Sunday.

ozgirl - 24 September 2012 03:30 AM

Where are you staying DRC?

I think I will stay on snow on Saturday night, Jindy on Sunday.

Your favourite place the station! smile

Nice are you working this weekend? if not hit me up.

Only definite plans for me so far is settling in to watch the dogs play on Sunday.

Haha!

How much was it?

Did they have a accom lift tix special?

Will you come into Jindy on the Sunday? Banjo’s should be good atmosphere for the game.

Yes I am working but it should be pretty lax on hanging out with people. Will have to see tho.