The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

RPS88A - 18 September 2012 11:39 AM

hmmmm…hoping for the weather gods to bring a dump like the end of season last year as im taking my better half down this weekend for more than likely her and my last trip of the season

(photo courtesy of drc)

forecast doesn’t look that promising though but i can still hope smile

orly?

Yeah that day was pretty epic, pity I was still so new to boarding and had a chipped ankle bone so couldn’t really take full advantage of it!

Kim is right Chucky def get off at mid, off piste on both sides of towers is fun, Sun Valley is rad too. I like to go skiers right of the double chair there’s some fun trees, bolders etc to play with and plenty of fresh on a good day. Also interceptor is usually pretty special too and North P. Spoilt for choice smile... Eyre t-bar, heading out of bounds around there and then ending up at the Peri-Charlottes road is fun, some call it Narnia.

Thinking about heading back down this weekend, Saturday looks like a good day at the moment, probably be park all day with the way the snow is set to be though!

AshStix - 18 September 2012 01:43 PM

Kim is right Chucky def get off at mid, off piste on both sides of towers is fun, Sun Valley is rad too. I like to go skiers right of the double chair there’s some fun trees, bolders etc to play with and plenty of fresh on a good day. Also interceptor is usually pretty special too and North P. Spoilt for choice smile... Eyre t-bar, heading out of bounds around there and then ending up at the Peri-Charlottes road is fun, some call it Narnia.

Yep agree with all of the above!

There is a good kicker in those trees near the bottom skiers right of the double!

So everyone is a bit stuffed after the shred huh no takers for this weekend?

Nope! the long weekend for me!

Gotta work this weekend, but long weekend im there 4sure smile

already put the storage wax on LOL

Gunna text my mate in mountain ops and see when they are gunna keep lickarse open till.  Humdinga, I caught the lift with a few times at the shred yeah?  I didn’t click as to who you were until after which sucked but ppl look way diff in snow gear!

i didnt recognise you in snow gear initially either LOL

yeah, took the lift up with your mate a few times
you will talking about guthega spewage runs lol

nthnbeachesguy - 19 September 2012 11:50 PM

So everyone is a bit stuffed after the shred huh no takers for this weekend?

I’ll be riding with that beeseekay kid this Saturday - if my lame old man body hasn’t completely imploded by then. :(

Many untracked spots yesterday remained untracked all day - because it was sooooooo slow all day. :(

Today, literally the second I turned the car ignition off, raindrops started appearing on the windscreen. It got kinda heavy for a while. :(

Think I might leave it this weekend, got a fair few boxes of stuff from the move still sitting around in the spare room that have been annoying me that I might unpack and do something about I reckon.  Also find a car for the GF is high on the list of things to do.

And then come for the long weekend yea?

I’m done for the season!!!

Gonna say hello to Spring and enjoy some warmer activities smile