The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

nthnbeachesguy - 07 September 2012 12:34 AM

If Packer skied anymore it sure wouldn’t be in Perisher. St Antons, Vail, Chamonix, Cortina De Ampezzo or somewhere similar, Perisher wouldn’t suit his tastes in any way I don’t think.

Yep exactly!

TJ for president! charlotte’s Park would be epic.

I vote for charlotte’s park!! rocker

cords - 07 September 2012 01:16 AM

TJ for president! charlotte’s Park would be epic.

It was Spaz’s idea… Though I wouldn’t turn down the role of BW President.

I guess I have to run against Azz from the Weekly member prize thread raspberry

Could totally just edit the logo for each of the runs.

Red = Expert

Blue = Advanced

Green = Beginner

Twas quiet pathetic how unorganised perisher were thismorning.
Started the day in smiggs, one jbar opened at 8.45am, followed by the jbar next to it 20-30minutes later. It was 9.35 when the chair started and 9.30 for the first tbar, the hume, wills and burke didnt start until about 10 and when i left smiggs at 11 link tbar was not running and the cat track to get to perisher was just starting to be groomed. 
So when i finally got out of smiggs, columbia fun park was closed, so straight past that. Then over to FV, rode through the pipe (it was f#*ked), then fv park once to sus out the jumps.
From there i headed over to lickass park, surprize surprize CLOSED rage
Then proceeded to waste some time on mt p until lickass opened.
After that it was pretty good, got some great runs in on the jump line (the open and closed parts of lickass park).
After a few hours lapping the park the line got to me so i headed for fv park. I got all pumped up to hit the 2nd and 3rd booters (not first cause its the pole jam)
Guess what happens next… F*#KING CLOSED!!!! rage rage rage

Sorry Dylan. This thread is closed.

Fark, glad I dodnt head down this weekend, hope its not a sign of things to come!

Sorry to hear news Dylan…

Anyway we had an oppurity go up perisher for the day with group of familes and kids…. no shred for me :(
Great time with snow fighting, toboggan and new experience into ski tube for group went to blue cow for morning tea and nice views there
I and my mate were standing front of half pipe for about 20 minutes yeah I was drooling and admired some good jumps there…

shaving up half pipe to get ready for your actions, evenly at the front door Sundeck!!!!

CRACKERS - 08 September 2012 08:16 AM

LOL

CRACKERS - 08 September 2012 08:16 AM

LOL

It took me a minute to figger that one out teacherboy

Sunday was slushy as fark.

Front valley booters were in need of repair, leichardt park hd only 2 jumps and a couple of boxes. Was average to say the least. Still had fun on the rest of the mountain though so im not complaining.

Hi all,
Heading down for weekend to use my free freedom 2013 day pass. If any one wants to swap out their day friend pass, that would be cool…
Let me know, I’m heading down solo now after the wife and kids have pulled out…

KoNG - 13 September 2012 10:55 PM

Hi all,
Heading down for weekend to use my free freedom 2013 day pass. If any one wants to swap out their day friend pass, that would be cool…
Let me know, I’m heading down solo now after the wife and kids have pulled out…

what do you mean swap out their day pass?

Some of the A Loose Alliance Crew headed down to perisher on Friday to film in front valley (and I stayed down to go to the BW shred). All five of the lads were charging and two went home with injuries unfortunately (broken ribs and dislocated shoulder).

Here is a frame grab of my mate danger mouse mid corked 7. he snapped his board on the landing. I squealed.

FV park looks so good atm (until it gets too slushy anyway).