The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

LOL

tracvks - 04 September 2012 12:56 AM

Hi All,

My car got broken into on Sunday morning in Jindabyne (Ingebyra Street) and a 2012 capita indoor survival 156 with green union forces and a 2013 bataleon aerobic 157 with green union forces were taken - if you have any information or see these second hand boards for sale please contact me.

Cheers,
tracvks

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/7426/

Blue cow park is closed for the season. thats was an awesome set up. it is bullshit

whaaat? really? I had fun in that park…and surely they aren’t short on snow over there….so why?

Probably short on staff

L A M E

WHAT?!?!?! i didnt even get to ride it when there was a 3 jump line in it cause it was ungroomed!!!!!  rage

yeah I loved the pole jam up the top, it was sick, was gunna hit it up the 15th and 16th but meh . . .

That is a load of shit, they had heaps of snow there a week ago, arseholes.

If there is plenty of snow, which sounds like there is, it is prob a combination of staff and budget

Ha ha so August ends and despite having the budget and staff to stay open another week and take more ticket sales they won’t keep a park open?  Wonderful.

yep, sounds like a crock of shoite to me!

motherf*ckers

Maybe some action on their fb page could help? It would have to be kept friendly though so maybe don’t sick chucky on then just yet LOL

Nah, he is too busy correcting people who are saying boarder cross instead of boardercross on World Snowboard Day’s Facebook picture LOL